So? What now?

Jace sat in the swing next to her silently staring off still holding one of her hands.

                “Umm. Jace?”  Scarlett asked nervously. “Are you ok?” Jace glanced at her and tilted his head. “I’m not sure. I am trying to not go and kill that guy.” He growled out. “Who the hell is Danny?”

                Scarlett shook her head and lifted her hand and brushed her hair back. The bracelet she always wears was gone. Jace snatched her arms to him going pale and went to pull up the sleeves of her shirt. He remembers that she always wears long sleeves.

  “JACE!” She snatched her arms back and glared at him. “One you have no right! They are scars and I don’t cut.” She rolled up her sleeves up and showed him the long jagged scars down her arms. “I don’t cut and I’m not ready to talk about this or Danny.” She stated firmly. She rolled her sleeves back down. He stared at her arms holding her hands. "Will you tell me at all?"

“I might tell you one day but not today. OK?” She said softly and he nodded breathing deeply. He stood up quickly and was in front of her. He jerked her up softly and tilted her head up to him. His lips came crushing down on hers and Scarlett moaned. He brushed his tongue against her lips and she opened them slightly. His tongue slipped in and he deepens the kiss. Scarlett moaned and she wrapped her arm around his neck and one is in his hair. Jace’s hand was on her hips and pulled her closer. They seemed to be melting together and everything felt so right with them to Scarlett. When they broke apar for air everything came rushing back to her.

                Scarlett jumped back blushing. “What was that? I thought you didn’t like me.” Jace brushed her hair back and pulled her closer. “I do like you! I thought you were freaked out by me kissing you last night. I thought YOU didn’t like me!” Jace face went red and ran his hand threw his hair as he studdered. He looked so cute nervous she thought smiling.

She stepped toward him pulling him to face her and stood up and gently kissed him. He froze and smiled. “So I guess you do like me?” She grinned “Yes! And you aren’t the badass everyone thinks you are!” She teased. He looked around waving her off laughing. “SH! No one knows!” She laughed and hugged him. “You make me happy.” He grinned down and kissed her head.

        They stayed in each other arms for a while not saying anything. They didnt want to ruin the moment. Jace kept wondering who that Danny dude is and what happened for the scars to be on her arms. She is hiding so much and Jace wants her to trust him. Scarlett brushed his hair out of his eyes and smiled again. "So? What now?" She asked him laying her head back on his chest.

                “Scarlett? Will you go on a date with me?” Jace asked as she jerked up looking at him. “Yes I will! When is the date?” She refrained from squealing in glee.  “How about tomorrow night?” She nodded quickly and pulled out her phone. Jace looked at her while she walked away calling someone. He laughed as he heard her talking to Statia about shopping now for the date. Scarlett blush as she noticed he was watching her and quickly hung up the phone. He walked to her and kissed her head smiling. “Have fun. But call me if that Danny guy shows up” He said with a frown. “I will! I’ll see you tomorrow!”  “At 7!” he called after her running figure.

               As she runs off she calls Statia. "Emergency! We have to go shopping! I have a date with JACE! Meet me in front of the school."

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scarlett meets Statia at the school and hopped in her car. Statia jumped in a few moments after.

“WHAT AM I GOING TO WEAR!!!!!!!!?” She stared at Statia in horror. Statia giggled and patted her hand. “Calm down we will find you the perfect outfit! I am also going to help you get ready for the date.”  Scarlett moaned. “This is so stressful! I haven’t done this date thing before.”

“Danny didn’t?” Statia went to ask as Scarlett hissed out “DON’T! “ “Oh yeah! Never happened!” Statia muttered looking out the window.

They arrived at the mall rushing inside.  They went into her favorite dress store. Scarlett stopped and looked around in a panic. “I don’t know where we are going so I don’t know what I should even buy!” Statia laughed. “So we will pick an outfit that will be edgy but can either be casual or dressy. Don’t worry I am here” She rubbed her head like Scarlett was a puppy. Scarlett laughed and looked around spotting a dress. It was blue strapless and to her perfect. the black bow with the lace design was perfect! She could dress it anyway she wanted. She hit Statias arm and pointed to it.

"I want that!" She ran to the dress and snatched it. Statia grinned. "IT IS PERFECT!!!!" People turned to stare at them and the ran to the dressing room laughing. She put it  on and smiled as she walked out so Statia could see it.  Statia smiled and nodded at her. "You were right it is perfect!"  Scarlett went back into the dressing room.

    "Lets go find stuff to go with it my love!" Scarlett called threw the door changing back into her clothes.  She walked back out and jumped up and down. "I am so excited!! We have to find gloves and jewelry and shoes." She giggled and Statia looked shocked. " You freaking giggled! I havent heard you giggle in forever!" They locked hands and went around the store looking for the other things. Scarlett almost buzzing in excitement for the date.

AN

Ok so i tried to put the picture of the dress on the side but it keeps dissappearing. http://stunningdresses.net/portfolio/bridesmaid-blue-dress/ 

there is the link for it though

Sorry for it taking forever with the updates havent had time to write! My mother keep stealing my computer.