25: Honeymoons and Endings

I wake up alone in bed but the side where Jungkook was is still warm so they got up not that long ago. I roll out of bed and head downstairs, attaching myself to the first warm body I run into.

"Well good morning to you too Kitten."

I just whine and burry my face further into Yoongi's neck. Yoongi lets me hang on him for a little bit before he kisses my head "Let me get you your energy drink and if you still wanna love on me you are very much welcome to."

I nod and let him go, leaning on the counter instead. Yoongi goes over to the fridge and grabs a can from the fridge, opening it and handing it to me. I make a noise of thanks and Yoongi hums "You're welcome kitten. Let's go to the living room." He takes my hand and pulls me into the living room.

He pulls me onto the couch and tucks me into his side. I take a few sips of my energy drink and curl into Yoongi more, seeking warmth. He grabs the blanket off the back of the couch and throws it over us.

"Where is everyone?"

"Jungkook is training and Tae is helping him. Jimin went to the club to just do a few things, he should be back in an hour. You already know that Joon is at the office and Jin and Hoseok are still sleeping."

"Okay."

"You sleep okay last night?"

I nod "Mhm. A little warm but thats what happens when you sleep with three human furnaces. Did you and Chim sleep okay?"

"Yeah. We did stay up and talk for a little bit, but we slept fine."

"Yoongs I'm sorry I've been snappy the past two days."

"It's okay kitten. You weren't mean or anything, just irritable which is understandable. Hopefully this weekend will make things feel more real."

"Hopefully."

Just then Hoseok sleepily stumbles down the stairs and into the kitchen. He comes back a few minutes later with a mug and plops carefully onto the couch next to Yoongi and I. "Morning Seokie."

He hums his response sleepily and sips at his coffee. Once he's halfway through the mug he leans over and pecks my lips and Yoongi leans over me to meet him halfway.

Hoseok leans back and turns his head to look at me "Any plans for today sunshine?"

"Not really. I want to go see my parents once Joonie gets home though."

"We can go before he gets home if you want to kitten."

I shake my head "I want everyone to go, I want you guys to meet them so to speak."

They both nod "Alright kitten, whatever you want."

When Jin stumbles downstairs he just plops into Hoseok's lap and Yoongi gets up to go make breakfast. Jimin comes back just as Yoongi finishes and I'm still half asleep so when Jimin takes Yoongi's spot on the couch I fall into his side. "Are you still sleepy princess?"

I nod and Jimin lifts me into his lap and pulls the blanket tighter around me, placing a kiss on my forehead. After eating we all just kind of chill around the house. Jungkook and Taehyung came up around noon and then joined the rest of us in the living room after they showered.

Joon called around 4 and said he would be home in 20 minutes so we all went and got dressed. "Angel!" Taehyung bursts into the bathroom

"Yes?"

"What should I wear?"

I shrug and look at him through the mirror "Whatever you want, you don't have to get dressed up if that's what you're asking."