17: Pain

"Jimin It's fine you've taken all my shifts this week, I need to go back to work before I go crazy."

Jimin sighs and sits on the bed "Fine. But if you get too stressed come home."

I hum and rummage through the drawers "I will." I find what I'm looking for and turn to Jimin "Out so I can change."

"Yes cause it's something I've never seen before." He bites sarcastically

"You won't see it again for awhile if you don't get out for five minutes." I bite back

Jimin raises his hands in defense "Yes ma'am. I'm leaving." He gets up and leaves the room.

I change and brush my teeth "Jimin!"

"Yes Princess?" The door opens

"Opinion?"

"Simple and relaxed yet somewhat sophisticated

"Simple and relaxed yet somewhat sophisticated. I like it."

I hum and go over to peck his lips "Thank you."

He smiles and pulls me into a soft kiss, his hand on the back of my neck "Of course princess."

"Jihyo!" Hoseok yells from downstairs

I sigh and pull away from Jimin, going to the top of the stairs "Yes?"

"Namjoon has something to show you, come downstairs."

Jimin comes out and hands me my phone and wallet "Go on."

"I swear to god if he bought me something expensive."

Jimin chuckles "Just go, you can beat his ass later if needed."

I turn and peck his lips one more time "I'll see you when I get home."

I go downstairs and Hoseok takes my hand and leads me out to the garage "Close your eyes for me."

I do as he says and I hear the garage door open, when it opens all the way Hoseok's hand meets my hip "Go ahead and open your eyes."

I do and see Namjoon standing in between the newest mustang and a brand new sports bike.