update: 2020

hello! this is me, the person that wrote this whole book back in 2018. i have noticed so many mistakes i have made and i am just gonna come clear and apologize!

most people dont actually know this but —
jungkook doesn't like when people joke around with his name, "juancock" or "junglebook" or such.

i am so sorry for using those names to call him. i honestly didn't even think it through back then and i thought it was just funny, but i have grown and it's really not funny to joke about someones name.

especially if they don't like it.

another one i would like to apologize for is using the cliché "dad-daughter" thing with MC and Jin. i knew that he didn't like being the mom so i made him the "dad-type" but honestly it's literally almost the same thing but just different gender.

i honestly never even liked that idea but i didn't know what to put, im so sorry for this.

if there's anything i have done and not apologized for i would like to just apologize for the whole book because it embarrasses me to read it lol

i was such a delulu and a dumbass basically,, back in 2018. and it you can tell whos my bias while reading it. and of course dw, i still stan bts to this day and i have no plans to leave the fandom.

but please excuse 2018 me because god that is not me !! D:

i realized that i, myself, never properly introduced myself.

i usually go by V
my pronouns are he/him
unlabeled
asian (filipino)

i was very young when i wrote this book too, i also saw i apologized if i had any typos. and i probably do but i really just wanna get away from my wattpad life.

i would also like some opinion, which i bet no one will give me theirs.

should i edit the book and fix my mistakes (typos, the stuff i apologized for, etc)?

or should i leave it be? because a lot of you guys seem to enjoy the book— which i am really happy that you guys do.

again.. i am so sorry that i was so ignorant back in 2018 towards the members. i really admit ive done shit wrong back then, i have grown and i do not plan on doing these things ever again in my life.

i hope i dont sound stupid for apologizing to these things, but people should own up to their mistakes.

i am inactive so im sorry if i also dont reply to your comments :(

i love u all so much. lets bring back the old times and end it off with a heart meme i always gave <3

 lets bring back the old times and end it off with a heart meme i always gave <3