─ ships / hyung line

JIN + JAE = JINHYUNG
This ship, is really underrated. But it's because mostly, they are both like mother/father and daughter. They are probably the most cutest ship of all time, knowing Jin doesn't like being called mom.. Jae would call him Dad. They have alot of cute moments together on youtube and everywhere, he would spoil Jae so much that probably half of her stuff is from Jin. He would also feed Jae, on camera or off camera. He likes to show-off to the world that he has his hands on Jae and is bestfriends with her.

YOONGI + JAE = JAEGI
This ship, is one of the popular ones. Jae and Yoongi are known as the meow meow ship, they can be sexy and cute at the same time. They can sleep everywhere, for newcomers they are called as the Cold ship. But they really aren't, at first Yoongi didn't like Jae nor hated her.. it was neutral? Until, they both started talking to eachother quite often; and that's when Yoongi became soft for her.

HOSEOK + JAE = JAESEOK
This ship can be either called the sunshines ship, or the sun and the moon ship. At first glance to the both of them together, Jae looks like the dom as Hoseok is the sub. But as you get deeper into the ship, it slowly turns into 2 crazy sunshines screaming their ass off. Hoseok is Jae's sunshine, as well as Jae to Hoseok. They can make your heart uwu, as make your day brighter than ever. They would constantly give eachother kisses on the forehead or cheeks. It's cute.

NAMJOON + JAE = NAMJAE
The intellectuals, the smartasses, the sexy motherfuckers, the dad and daughter ship. This ship, can be.. a bit.. kinky. Like kinky, Jae is known for being the innocent, cute, and baby member. But when Namjoon is around, shit. You better RUN. But, surprisingly the ship is also like a father-daughter ship. Namjoon would teach Jae new english words everyday, and he would help her with homework as well. They are dorks, cute, and sexy. Jae knows about Expensive Girl and Trouble, but that's for another chapter.