─ moving in

You hesitated to click the door bell, because you were sweating like as ifi niagra falls is on your face.

You quickly clicked on the button, make a door bell sound. You could hear footsteps going to the door, you wipe off your sweat and brushed it on your pants.

The door opened, revealing a really handsome man. You smiled and bowed respectfully.

"Jae!! Hi!" He hugged you, you hugged back. He looked behind you, and he tilted his head.

"I was expecting you to have 10 million boxes, but I'm not complaining." He chuckled, you laughed.

You grabbed the handle of your suitcase, while carrying one of the boxes. As Jin carries 2 boxes that feels like nothing is inside of it.

"Are you sure you brought your stuff? I feel like you just brought air." He laughed, making you laugh because of his window wiper laugh.

"Probably." You shrugged, "Anyways, come on lets go!" He waddled inside as you followed him. Closing the door behind you.

You looked infront of you, seeing a shelf (don't know what it's called) full of shoes and some infront of it.

"Should I take off my shoes or.." You looked at him. "If you want to."

You decided to take off your shoes, he laughed at your socks. "Jin hyung, what's so funny?"

"Why do you have captain america on your socks?" He laughed. "Because Chris Evans is beautiful."

"I'm sure Jungkook will like you." He laughed and walked out of the room(?)

He layed down the boxes in your room, again really light. "Have fun decorating dongsaeng, I'm gonna go cook lunch." He waved, you waved back and he leaves the room leaving you alone.

You sat down on the ground looking at your stuff. "This is gonna be fun." You squealed.

You first opened the box with decorations, that has alot of KPOP stuff. And some real decorations.

You picked out a random one, and looked at it. You examined it, finally remembering what is it.

You rolled down the paper, showing a poster of SHINEE. A group photo, will all the members; Taemin, Onew, Key, Jonghyun, (dibidibidibs) Minho.

"Gosh why are you all so beautiful?"

You flopped on the bed really exhausted putting your clothes in the closet as well putting some of your MARVEL stuff everywhere.

"I love you Chris Evans." You say as rhe door barged open, revealing the 7 seven boys that just heard your sayings.

"Oh my god! We thought you were dead!" Jin says, sighing.

"Same..." Jungkook mumbled replying to your statement(?)

Namjoon looked around in your room, and scoffed afterwards. "You and Jungkook are really gonna get along."

Jungkook slapped his back. You trailed off, "So is lunch ready?"

"I'm glad you asked, and it's a yes."

"This tastes like grandmas cooking." You bite down on the baby squid.

"It really does." Taehyung says pouring the ink soup thingy, author doesn't know if thats what its called but author knows its yummy.

"I'm glad." Jin says between the food in his mouth. "You shouldn't be talking while eating." Yoongi says.

"Well damn I'm sorry Mr. Genius." Jin playfully rolled his eyes.

"Thanks, I know thats my name." Yoongi snapped, Hoseok choked on his rice as Jimin laughed out loud.

"Welcome to the family." Taehyung nudged your shoulder as you both laughed. Leaving Jungkook and Namjoon confused. While Jin just has an open mouth because of Yoongis words.