─ jinhyung / moments

T I N C A N

Jae struggled to open the can of milk, the sound of her grunting and the tin can sliding off her fingers.

Meanwhile Jin was getting back home from practice, he was earlier than the others just to check on Jae.

A couple minutes later, Jae is still struggling to open the can. The door opened, the sound of keys swaying and hitting eachother side to side echoed in the quiet room.

"Jae! I'm home~" Jin called, Jae looked at the door and ran over to him. "Help me hyung please!" Jae tugged on his sweater.

"What's wrong sweetheart?" He looked down at the poor child with red hands and little cuts on her palms.

"I can't open the can." She scratched the back of her neck, he chuckled. "Lead me the way princess." He patted her back.

Jae waddled over the counter as Jin followed behind her. She grabbed the can and showed it to him.

He laughed, making her tilt her head. "What's so funny?" She curiously asked.

"You're supposed to open it with a can opener, not with your tiny bare hands."

"Oh."

B A B Y B O Y (kinky jk sorry)

BTS is at a fansign today, there was a little boy next to the girl infront of Jae. As the girl moves to Yoongi beside her, Jae gasped looking at the cute little boy infront of her.

"Hi Jae noona!" His little hands waved at her, Jae didn't hesitate to pick the baby boy up and put it to her lap.

The girl on the left side chuckled at your actions. Jae looked at the girl, and asked.

"Are you the mother of this cute baby?" The girl took off her attention to Jin and looked at you. "Yes." She laughed.

Jin looked at the baby. "He looks cute, but not as cute as me."

"Oh my god! Don't say that! You'll make the baby cry!" Jae covered his ears.

"YAH!" Jin slapped her arm.

E N D

wowww this is short sorry authornim is lazy today