"Can I touch you Belle?" he asked, his finger hooking underneath my chin to lift my head up as I basically leaned into him.

I licked my lips in nervousness and my eyes probably said it all because, the next second I was gasping in complete and utter shock. Because, his hand had now made it's way to cup my sex. My head fell against his chest and my eyes shut tightly upon the new feeling. My hands gripped onto the table and I felt him place his hand on the back of my head while his other moved against my intimate area. Eliciting pleasurable tingles against my core and I so desperately wanted to buck my hips against his hand.

But, it froze in place once he caught sound of how loud and heavy my breathing was. My heart was pumping rapidly against my chest and I know I should tell him but, my mind was scattered. He grasped the back of my head to make me look at him.

A concerned look in his eye, "What's wrong?" he questioned.

"I-I'm a virgin." I panted, his eyes widened a bit before he frowned disapprovingly.

"Don't lie to me." he said firmly, his hand slipping from my sex and I closed my eyes trying to get my breathing under control.

It was embarrassing how much he effected me.

"W-why would I lie." I reopened my eyes to see his filled with question.

"Is that why you wouldn't let me touch you?" he asked and I slowly nodded my head.

"Fuck Belle." he stepped away from me as I watched him in fear of what he was going to say next.

I started to get down but, he looked at me, "Stay." I bit my lip harder while I once again obeyed his command.

He turned around, pushing his hands through his hair almost like he was think before turning to me. He roamed his primal orbs down my body ever so slowly. Once he looked me in the eyes he walked over to me like a predator would with it's prey. His hands landed on either side of my thighs. Those golden eyes of his staring at me with such intensity and a small smirk tugged at his lips as he tilted his head.

"You've never been touched before have you?" he asked and I shook my head, "Use your words." he whispered, leaning in closer to my face glancing to my lips.

"No I haven't, y-you'd be the first." I whispered feeling extremely vulnerable right now.

His eyes clouded over and he bit his lip, "That night I kissed you, was that was your first kiss hmm?" his question was more of a statement while he allowed his thumb to touch my lips gliding it across slowly.

"Yes." I whispered breathlessly.

He scoffed, "And all this time I thought you wanted Nathan to touch you." his knuckles glided against my cheeks, brushing some of my hair away as he went, "But, you've wanted me to haven't you?"

They made their way down my neck looking me in the eyes. My heart raced and I felt at a loss for words.

"Answer me." he placed gentle kisses against my throat making me shiver.

I gripped the table again, "Yes." I answered.

He pulled away from my neck to look at me, "Why didn't you tell me before?"