Epilogue

When the twins reached the fun age of 5, Dakota gave birth to a little baby girl. A baby they had been fighting to have and after years filled with miscarriages and heartbreak, she finally came to the world during a cold winter's night and lit up Christmas for everyone in the Moore's family. Elijah managed to stay on his feet this time, Dakota pulled through with an unreal amount of strength once again shocking her husband. Now they were a family of five and all of them were as happy as ever, nothing could compare. 

Dakota managed to bring their own little Rose with her to the shop, between attending to customers and her daughter, she had her hands completely full. But nothing in her was regretting anything they did, ever. Rose was an easy child and she loved to sleep, something her brothers absolutely hated her for. They hoped for a sibling with energy that could jump around with them, but Rose was a little too small for that. Zachary and Wesley understood once Elijah explained everything to them, now they were counting the days until she could walk and run. 

Elijah had a lot on his plate at the station, they made him second in command and that responsibility wasn't something to take lightly. The picture of him and his awkward phase still placed by the trucks and was the daily laugh for recruits, he had lived through it and now it barely affected him. Although he did the exact same thing to Daniella by sending a horrific picture of her to her colleagues, and ensuring for them to tease her about it. They most definitely did. After his revenge he spent his evening pleasuring his wife and enjoying every second of it. Both of them were as active as ever, the need to feel close to each other in the middle of the night ruled over anything else. 

Dani and Brock were living their best life, trying to match their daughter, Quinn, to Zachary in the hopes of them ending up together. Brock did reprimand Dani for her weird attempts, but he was certain she was absolutely harmless about it. The two of them were trying for yet another baby, but didn't wish to rush anything. Right now they were enjoying how their little family of three worked and that was enough to keep them content and happy. 

Relly chose to break up with Matti. He never eased up in the company of others, and her being the social butterfly needed social events almost on the daily. She was also fighting her attraction towards the one man she wasn't supposed or allowed to feel attracted to; William. He never caught her attention like that before, but trough late night talks and pranks being pulled, she found herself in a bit of a bad situation. The man had a wife after all. 

William lived his life on the regular, his company had grown quite a bit and he enjoyed being with his coworkers more than he enjoyed being at home. His wife had started to grow suspicious and was always sending nasty glares in Relly's direction, she couldn't know that he was attracted to his little sister's best friend. Or could she? He barely admitted it to himself, so the prospect of his wife knowing felt wrong and weird to him. But he simply couldn't help himself around the woman Relly was. 

Penelope had finally found her peace in being a grandma for the three kids. She loved her daughter for accepting her as a part of the family again, it had been easier to get out of the substance abuse with them around. She absolutely adored her daughter, her son-in-law and their children. The only regret was how badly she messed up by abandoning her husband when he died years ago, her heart still constricted in pain whenever she allowed herself to think about that period of time. She fucked up. But her daughter, being the compassionate person she was, managed to forgive her and gave her an undeserving spot in her life again. Penelope thought she owed everything to them. 

Zach and Tilly sat up on their own cloud, staring down at the barbecue the family had in the yard. All of their people were happy at last, the thought of them being hurt in the first place was too much to bear. These two found each other up here and have followed along for so long now, seeing how everyone grew to mature and love one another. Their pain is nowhere to be found anymore, not from the cancer or the trauma, the only aspect left to them is the feeling of serenity and calmness. They wanted to be down there with them, oh so desperately, but they were happy and relieved they could follow along for the ride anyway. 

Papa Black was seated on a cloud of his own, behind a smiling Zach and Tilly. He offered them the best spot to look down upon their family. The action made him happy and he found himself tearing up at the sound of Tilly's laughter; she was free at last. All of them were free and happy. Because, as he would say; he who helps in the saving of others, saves himself as well.

The end.