❨20❩

♂︎

.... smuuuuuuuuuut - we've been expecting you ....

"Have an amazing evening, Mr. Widoen," Dakota speaks politely from her shop. The door chimes and I know he must've left, which means she can close it down for the night. I wanted to see what she had made of herself and she wanted to show me, hence me being here for most of the day and enjoying the little breaks she had between customers.

The light suddenly shuts off, leaving the moon to cast a spell onto the dimly lit room. "Here you are," Dakota steps into the room in the back, where I'm seated at a table in the corner. Her big eyes find me and I immediately inch closer to her, grabbing her soft cheeks and placing my lips gently on hers.

She sighs against my lips and grabs my shirt in her small fists, the feeling of having her here drives me mad and our tongues graze each other. A groan leaves me and I hoist her onto the table, standing between her legs I leave kisses down her exposed neck. Her vanilla scent is everything I can focus on, the way her heart is visibly hammering in her chest, her heavy breathing mixing with mine.

"I've missed this," I say and kiss her sweet spot, a moan escapes her lips and the strain in my pants grows painful. All those nights where I imagined having her this close, having her moan at my actions, the feeling of her curves in my hands. Nothing compares.

"I have, too," She whispers against my lips before she crashes them together. Our tongues fighting for dominance and a low moan leaves my body. Her hands are clawing at my shirt, opening the buttons desperately before I tear the fabric away from my body. Her nails graze my heated skin and a ragged breath falls from my lips, she swallows the sound and kisses me with such eagerness.

Pulling her dress out from under her ass and over her head, it leaves her in a sexy black matching bra and panties. Her full breasts are as perky as ever and I unclasp the bra, pulling the straps tauntingly slow down her arms where goosebumps cover every inch of her delicate skin. Her hardened nipples are on display and my mouth finds one of them instantly, she throws her head backward when a loud moan escapes her swollen lips.

The sight has me on my fucking knees.

Her shaky hands open my belt and my pants before pulling them down my legs along with my underwear. Her beautiful eyes widen when they take in the sight of how strained I am for her, and her soft hand grips my dick making it twitch immediately. A ragged breath leaves me when she moves onto her knees in front of me and takes me into her mouth, the wet and warm sensation washing over me in intense waves.

Looking at her and how she is expertly moving up and down my shaft, she massages my balls and a shiver erupts. The moans are endlessly falling from my body and they makes her tremble underneath me. She picks up her pace and tortures me with her wet tongue and full lips. The sound of her gagging has me weak, "Fuck, Dakota. Get up."

She obeys and stands in front of me, wiping the left side of her mouth with a finger and I don't have it in me to stop myself. Roughly kissing her, I place her on top of the table again and rip her panties apart. She groans and I know she actually liked this pair. Guess I'll have to buy her some new ones.

"My turn," I say and slip a finger inside of her tight walls, they clench around me and the idea of it being around my dick has me almost convulsing now. She is too fucking sexy. She moans and throws her head back when I pump my fingers in and out of her tight pussy, curling them slightly she squeezes her eyes shut, "Oh God, Elijah."

She stops my hand by gripping my wrist and I raise an eyebrow at her shy expression, "I need you."

Deciding to make it a little harder for her, I begin to move my fingers again and smile at her when she moans breathlessly, "You already have me, love."

"No," She moans and a blush creeps up her cheeks and spreads onto her chest. "I need you... Inside of me."

Not having the will to test her anymore, I place my cock at her entrance and slowly push into her clenched walls. She welcomes me with such wetness and tightness it drives me fucking crazy. Both of us moan when I fill her up and the sounds provoke me enough to keep moving, our pleasures dancing through the dark room.

My pace picks up slightly and the feeling of her walls clenching even tighter around my dick has me groaning, this is too fucking good. She digs her nails into my arm and I go at a faster pace, grabbing her full thighs between my hands and enjoying how it feels and sounds to pound into her ready pussy.

"You're so tight," I groan and ride her out until she is blabbering underneath me, trying to come up with words as a response. The only sounds escaping are moans and I smirk at the sight of her unravelling underneath me. My finger starts rubbing her clit and my dick punishes her pussy, a tightening knot grows in my stomach and I try to control myself.

"I'm going to come," She suddenly says and shuts her eyes tightly.

"Look at me, love," I speak and grab her chin, she opens her eyes and the grey that meets me has me weak. Her entire body trembles and she struggles to maintain eye contact when she comes undone in front of me, the sight enough for my dick to release into her wet pussy. I groan and lean down to kiss her, swallowing her moans while she rides out her climax. Both of us are too high on each other.

Pulling out of her I miss the feeling immediately and she whines at the loss of contact, smiling at her I rub her neck delicately while she returns to her senses. Her eyes meet mine and she gives me a lazy smile, her beautiful teeth on full display and a certain giddiness washes over me. She makes me weak and I find myself liking it.

"Now you've officially had office sex," I joke and help her get cleaned up, while also fixing myself.

She smirks at me and pulls her dress over her head, "Yeah, never thought that would happen."

The thought of no one else having touched her in here has me relieved, the question nagging in the back of my mind. "Have you had sex with anyone during these years?" I find myself asking, not knowing how to stop the nerves from creeping up on me.

"No, Lij," She says and smiles shyly, the relief in my veins is intense and I give her a small smile in return. "I never found myself wanting or needing that aspect of dating or a relationship. Have you?"

Shaking my head, "No, no one could compare either way."