❨21❩

♀︎

.... blessing your souls with some smut ....

This whole week has gone by in a blur and I found myself happier than ever. Elijah has been amazing and the sex surely has been a bonus in all of this, both of us are slightly insatiable and that makes for some long nights and desperate goodbyes. Smiling when I imagine how he left before work last night, I'm giddy at the thought of him coming home in under ten minutes.

I decided to play a game with him and sent him an innocent almost nude picture, before I scattered my clothes all over the house, leading up to the bathroom where I'm currently standing very naked and very wet at the mere thought of him coming in here. He has been perfect during these days and so amazingly attentive, exactly like I remembered him to be.

My thoughts are interrupted by him unlocking the door, his heavy feet carry up the stairs and the sight of him when he steps into the bathroom has me weak in the knees. He's dirty from his shift at the station and I step into the shower, turning on the water and accepting how the coldness makes my nipples harden. His intense eyes are searching every part of my body as he licks his lips, his feet carry him closer and he slowly discards his clothes.

"You know," The low voice of his makes my pussy jolt with excitement. "It's not very nice to send dirty pictures like that, you make me crave you in the middle of work and I have no way of getting off."

I smirk at him and allow my finger to trail down my neck, leaving a feathery touch over my hardened nipple. He is now standing naked in front of me, his intense stare following every move my finger does and I decide to be a little bold.

It trails down lower, over my wet stomach and finally reaching my clit where I start touching myself right in front of him. His hard and shocked stare on me and my fingers rubbing against the sensitive spot has me moaning in pleasure and he groans desperately. He steps into the shower without stopping me pleasuring myself, his eyes searching the movement and then my face before falling to the action again.

He licks his lips and the tension between us intensifies, "I want to see you finger yourself, get yourself off, love."

Obeying his wish, my fingers push into my pussy and my other hand rubs my clit. The sensations and filth of the situation has me feeling all hot and bothered, a knot forms in my stomach and his fingers start teasing my hardened nipples. His stare still transfixed on me touching myself. I feel so fucking dirty, but having his eyes on me like this makes everything more exciting.

"Kiss me," I whimper and he follows my command immediately, his lips finding mine and our tongues caressing each other. His hands on my nipples, his tongue, my fingers pumping, everything contributes to the devastatingly perfect orgasm that washes over me. His arms encircle my body and he keeps my up while I ride it out, his heartbeat erratic against my body.

When I return to my senses, he hoists me up against the cold wall and my legs wrap around his torso when he lowers me onto his hard dick. He fills me up to the fullest and a loud moan falls from my lips, he groans and starts fucking me. His dick pounding into me roughly, him knowing exactly how I like it and my eyes roll to the back of my head.

"You think you can play games with me like that, yeah?" He asks and switches our position, I'm now bend over in front of him and he pounds into me from behind. This position is just as deep and I cry out in pleasure. "Answer me."

"Yes," I moan breathlessly and try to hide my smirk in my arm. He suddenly spanks my ass and the shock has me moaning out in desire, the slight sting on my ass cheek is such a turn on and I'm shocked by how fucking wet that made me.

"You like that, hmm?" He groans over the sound of the water hitting our naked skin and I find myself nodding without shame. His left hand grips my hair in a firm grip and his right hand smacks my ass again, he leans over me when I moan and whispers in my ear, "Then make sure to give me a lot of reasons to punish you, love."

No more words are uttered when he picks up his pace, the firm grip on my hair has me crying out for his dick and he gives me what I'm begging for. My pussy is twitching for him when a knot grows in my stomach, the orgasm surprising me when I come and I yell, "I'm coming!"

"Fuck yes," He groans and his dick twitches inside of me when he releases as well. My orgasm has me reaching new heights and I slowly return to my senses when Elijah is washing my hair with shampoo and water, massaging my scalp. I moan by the delicious sensation and he kisses my shoulder, "Might be careful with that sound unless you want me to fuck you again."

His dirty mouth has me excited and I look into his intense eyes, grabbing my nipple between my fingers, I kiss down his neck and moan into his ear. He suddenly flings me over his shoulder. Both of us are dripping wet but the laughter that fills the room means the most to us as he throws me onto the bed and kisses me with so much eagerness it makes me ache for him again. Both of us riding out our orgasms not even 15 minutes later in this same bed.