Part 1

"Debbie, I'll be gone for a few months, not forever!" I told my best friend and college roommate as I packed my bag.

Since the course was over, I decided to go back to London to see Mom and Dad after a year without seeing them and spend the summer with them.

"But I wanted to be with you! Go shopping, have ice cream while we watch the saddest movie we can find. You know! What college girls do!" She complained, trying to stop me from leaving.

"Debbie! I have to see my parents. I haven't seen them in a year" I explained. "Look, when I come back, I won't part with you even if you ask me to." She finally smiled. I kissed her cheek after finishing my suitcase and leaving the room.

"See you Debbie! I'll write to you every day!" I said goodbye to her. I left the campus and saw the taxi that I ordered in front of the entrance. I went in and asked for a ride to the train station.

When we got there I paid the driver and got out of the car and went into the station. It was full of people and I couldn't see which train to take. I finally found it, line 6. I ran to the train, where they asked for my ticket. I showed it and they let me go up.

I sat in the first class seat and looked out the window. I am so excited to see mom and dad. Several minutes later, the train began to move. The sound of the rails gave me an inner peace.

I loved the scenery on the horizon. You could see cows, sheep and horses. I would love to live here, I thought.

I was getting quite bored, so I grabbed my sketchbook and began to draw the landscape in front of me. It was quite difficult because of the movement of my body, and because the landscape was changing as the train progressed.

Fortunately, a lady who worked as a stewardess on the train passed by.

"Excuse me, how much time is left to arrive?" I asked him nicely.

"In about twenty minutes we will arrive at Henley-on-Thames Station" We both smiled at each other. God, I was so nervous. Sure enough, in twenty minutes we reached the station. I got off the train and went to the station exit to catch a taxi and go to my parents' house, which was quite close.

"To Friar Park please." I told the accelerated driver. I couldn't wait any longer. I needed to see them! Mom also told me that Ringo, Paul, Cyinthia, Zak and Julian would be there.

Zak and Julian were my best friends for as long as I can remember, as we practically grew up together. We always played everywhere. I remember playing hide and seek at Friar Park, which was very difficult to find someone.

"We have arrived miss. It will be twenty pounds please." I snapped out of my thoughts and paid him, quickly getting out of the car with my suitcase. I sighed heavily, sucking in the air heavily. Here we are.

I went to the door and called the phone. A heavy Liverpool accent sounded through the intercom.

"Password?" He said. That was certainly my father. I chuckled and had no choice but to say it.

"Oink, Oink" I said embarrassed.

"Come in miss" He laughed, opening the giant gate. Soon after, there he was, after a year, there he was. I put down the suitcase and ran to him to hug him tightly.

"Hello my little Piggie! Oh my Lord, you are beautiful." He told me, looking me up and down. I laughed, taking a model spin. He laughed at my reaction. He chivalrously grabbed my suitcase and carried it inside the mansion.

"Come on, we're all waiting. Your mother is eager to see you."

I cannot wait to see them!