Errorink (Lemon)

This will make you cringe just warning you.

Ink San's POV

I slowly opened my eyes, a shooting pain going through my skull. I looked around, but seeing nothing but black. Where was I? All I remember was fighting Error and then everything went black. I tried to get up, only to be pulled down by strings. My wrists and ankles were tied to the chair by oddly familiar blue strings. I groaned.

"ERROR!!!" I yelled. I heard footsteps and a door open. A click sounded through the air and light flooded the room. I groaned blinking, trying to adjust my eyes to the sudden light.

"Your awake." I looked up to see Error, with a cocky smirk on his face. I glared at him.

"Let me go." I spat, pulling at the strings a little.

"But then I won't be able to play with you." He said walking over. I gulped.

"Play with me?" I said looking at him with worry. Well this just went to a whole new level of terrifying. He just smirked looking down at me. He leaned down getting close to my face. My face flushed with color. I looked away, trying to scoot the chair back. He chuckled at this, turning my head to look at him. As soon as I looked at him he crashed his teeth onto mine, in a kiss. My eyes widened at this, fluttering shut. His hand drifted down to the hem of my shorts. I immediately pulled back from the kiss, trying to close my legs and squirm out of the restraints. He just kissed me again, sucking on my bottom lip asking for permission. I opened my mouth, scared what he would do if I hadn't. I felt the string around my wrists loosen a bit, in which I gladly wiggled my hands free. I could have ran, gotten out of this and ran as far away as possible, but I didn't. I wrapped my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. The strings around my ankles disappeared leaving me free, well I thought. He warped us to a bedroom tying me to the bed. I squirmed at how exposed I was, and how much I was to his mercy. He crawled on top of me attacking my collarbone with nips and licks. I tried my best to conceal my moans, causing him to bite harder.

"Let me hear you." He whispered, rubbing the forming bulge in my pants. I let out a moan at the pleasure. He slid my pants off slowly, making me squirm more. I whined at how slow he was going, bucking my hips, so he'd get the idea. He chuckled.

"Eager are we?" He teased ripping my pants off, literally. He flipped me over with his strings, sliding his shorts down. He slammed into me, causing me to yelp out in pain. Tears welled in my eyes as I grabbed the sheets. Error stared down at me, his smirk falling seeing the tears. He sat still waiting for me to adjust. A few minutes went by before I nodded. He slowly pulled out, slamming back into me, causing me to moan out in pain and pleasure. His thrusts speeding up and getting more rough. I pushed my hips back in time with his thrusts, moaning loudly. he put one of my legs over his shoulder so he could get better access. He rammed into my finding my g-spot, making me moan out louder.

"F-faster, h-harder." I moaned out, making him pick up his pace. The more he thrusted the closer I came to my climax. One last thrust and I came all over the bed and my chest, him climaxing and filling me up to the brim. I collapsed onto the bed the strings around my wrists and ankles disappearing, as Error got up putting on his shorts. He started to walk out looking back at me.

"You know where to find me if you ever want to do this again." He said winking at me before teleporting, probably back to the anti-void. I smiled, getting up.

Bonus (I had to)

Still Ink's POV

As I got up I looked around, soon recognizing where I was. I growled looking around my room.

"God damnit Error!" I said starting to clean up the mess that me and him at made, while running a bath, to clean my self up.

Reupload because of community guidelines