AfterDeath (Lemon)

AT!San's POV

   "No." I said sternly to Death.

"Why nottttttt." He wined.

"I'll be gentle I promise." He said looking at me in the eyes.

"I'm not getting fucked by you." I said turning around to look at him and crossing my arms over my chest."

"Why not." He said repeating my stance.

"I'm... just not ready." I sighed, dropping my arms to my side.

"I'm scared." I said sighing.

"Why are you scared, its not like I'm gonna hurt you on purpose." He said walking over, caressing my cheek. I looked up into his eyes lovingly.

"Fine, but if I say stop you better stop." I said glaring at him a little.

"Of course." He said smirking and clanking our teeth together in a kiss. I felt his tongue lick against my teeth asking for entrance. I accepted opening my mouth to let his tongue in. His tongue exploring every crevice of my mouth. His tongue wrapped around mine making me moan a bit. He pushed me a little causing me to fall back a little. Thinking I was gonna hit the floor, I grabbed onto him until I fell onto something soft. I opened my eyes to see a smirking Death on top of me. I looked around the dark room, when had we warped. My thoughts were cut short by Death nibbling on my neck, and licking it. I let out a few moans in the process. He tugged at my shirt, looking up at me for permission. I nodded, helping him take it off. Once it was out of the way, he made his way down to my ribs. He made sure to be careful around the cut that streaked up and down my chest , but I could care less I was in complete bliss. It only added to the pleasure when death started to grind against me.

RT!San's POV

   "I knew you would enjoy this." I cooed as I grinded against him. He pouted, making him look even cuter. The pout he made was short lived when he let out another moan. I felt his hands snake up my chest, to the rope that was tied around my neck. He pulled it over my head in a gentle but swift movement, causing the top half of my robe to open and reveal my ribs. This turned him on because I saw his hand start to move towards the growing bulge in his pants. I swatted his hand away slipping off his shorts and boxers. I licked the inside of his thigh, teasing him. He immediately got inpatient.

"Death s-stop t-teasing." He whimpered, bucking his hips a little. I continues to tease, leaving kisses on his thighs.

"N-not t-there." He whined, looking down at me with pleading eyes.

"Where do you want it?" I teased licking his member. He moaned loudly, he must be sensitive. I smirked at the thought.

"T-there." He said panting a little.

"Where hm?" I said, my smirk growing and the glare he sent me.

"G-god damnit Death just fuck me a-already." He snapped. I snickered about how worked up he got.

"Your wish is my command." I whispered taking off my robe and sliding into him. He winced at the feeling, I wiped away some of the tears with my thumb that had fallen. Once I was all the way in, I stopped making sure he was okay.

"M-move." He whispered.

"You sure." I teased smirking at him. He sent a glare at me and before I knew it he was on top of me and bouncing. The action took me off guard, regaining a smirk I grabbed his hips.

"G-god d-damn t-tease." He moaned out as he bounced faster. I pushed him back over,so I was on top. I pounded into him, causing him to moan louder. I put his legs over my shoulders, causing me to hit his g-spot. The knot in my stomach grew with each thrust, I could tell he was close by how loud he was getting. I couldn't complain though his moans were like music to me. A couple thrusts and he came screaming my name, soon after I came screaming his name, filling him up. I collapsed next to him, we were both a panting mess.

"L-love you." He said in between breaths.

"Love you too." I said pulling him close and falling asleep to the rhythm of his heartbeat.(or soulbeat?)