ErrorFresh (Smut)

Error's POV

   "I still don't see the point of all this." I said, as Fresh slipped a blindfold on me.

"You'll see." He said, laughing a bit.

"How the fuck am I suppose to see exactly." I said, gesturing towards the blind fold. He just went silent, not responding. I heard the jingling of something metal. My head snapped to where the sound was coming from.

"Whats that?" I said, reaching to take the blindfold off. Before I could hands grabbed my wrists, forcing them behind my back. Something cold going around my wrists. I tried to move my hands, having them restrained. I realized what they were, handcuffs.

"Take them off." I snapped, pulling at them. I just got a chuckle in response. I felt hands around my waist as I saw pulled into his lap.

"What are you doing?" I said panicking, and trying to stand up. He tightened his grip around my waist, so I couldn't move. I knew this wasn't a good idea, coming to his house and going to hsi room with him. I knew he was off as soon as I walked through the door. I felt something rub against my thing, making me blush yellow. I knew what it was, and I knew exactly why he did all this.

"F-fresh w-what are y-you g-gonna-" I stuttered out, turning my head in his direction.

"You know what I'm gonna do, don't act stupid." He growled, looking his normal 90's talk. I panicked, knowing this wasn't gonna end well. I started to squirm to get away, rubbing against his erection. I heard him groan, making me freeze and my blush to darken. I mentally swore when I realized the bulge growing him my pants. In the process of squirming the blind fold had fell down a little, allowing me to see a little. I looked back at Fresh reading his glasses, which said fuck yes and a purple blush across his face. I moved around in his waist so I was facing him. I got an idea starting to rub against his bulge. I moaned in the process, as he started to rub as well. I started to moan and pant at the action.

"D-don't stop-" I moaned out, as my blue tongues came out of my mouth. I felt him pick me up and set me on the bed. He kissed my neck, tugging off my jacket, along with my shirt. He trailed his tongue down my ribs earning moans from me. He came up to my mouth kissing me again, licking my teeth, asking for entrance. I gladly accepted, as his tongue searching every crevice of my mouth. I felt him pull off my shorts, as he started taking off his jacket and shirt. He went down to my erection, as he pulled my shorts off. He licked the tip, causing me to gasp. He took the tip in his mouth starting to bob his head up and down, taking more in at a time. I was a moaning mess at this point, nearing my end.

"I-I'm c-close." I moaned out, as he bobbed his head faster. I soon reached my climax, cumming into his mouth, with a moan. He licked it up, swallowing all of it.

"You taste good." He whispered, causing me to blush. I heard him slip off his shorts. I felt the tip press against my entrance.

"Be caref-" I was cut off when he slammed into me, causing me to arch my back and moan, in pain and pleasure. He thrusted slow at first, but soon he sped up the pace and became rougher. I moaned louder, as he started jerking me off in time with his thrusts. It wasn't long before I reached my climax with a loud moan. He released shortly after, filling me up. He pulled out picking me up bridle style.

"Where are we going?" I questioned, looking up at him. He just smirked down at me.

"To take a shower." He said.