Fresh Sans x Neko!PaperJam

Fresh San's POV

   The coward he ran, dodging trees and branches. The fire roared behind as he carried the bleeding love of his life in his arms. The hunters had found where PJ had been hiding. He was a neko, something they didn't understand so they tried to kill him. PJ stirred in his arms looking up at him and wiping away the tears streaming down his face.

"Kiss it all better, I'm not ready to go." He cried, his tail wrapping around his arm, wincing in pain as he touched the bullet wound in his chest. I held him tighter, more tears falling down my face.

"I'm sorry I didn't get here sooner to save you, I'm so sorry." I sobbed, dropping to my knees, the fire only a orange dot in the background. He felt PJ grab his face so he would look down at him.

"It's not your fault love, you didn't know, you didn't know." He said, his voice breaking at the end. His hands were so cold, not the normal warmth they would provide when they would talk in the woods for hours on end, laughing and learning more about the other. More tears fell from my eyes thinking about the good times.

"Everything will be alright." I whispered, kissing his face. I pulled back expecting to see Paper Jam to be looking up at me, but he wasn't. His eyes remained closed as his ears and tail went limp, along with his whole body. I sobbed rocking me and his body back in forth in my arms. I noticed the fire, as my rage grew inside. I set PJ down gently in a pile of flowers, standing up and throwing my glasses down to the ground.

" I'll avenge my lover tonight." I said, sprinting to the fire, PJ words echoing through his mind as he ran. 'Kiss it all better I'm not ready to go, its not your fault love you didn't know'. He ran through the burnt down forest, soon coming out the other side of it. He heard the laughter from the hunters, his rage building up as purple magic oozed out of his eyes. He saw them sitting around a fire, he summoned gaster blasters blasting them to shreds, listening to them scream in agony. He collapsed into the dirt, sobbing again for his loved one and knowing he'd never see him again. He noticed a gun, walking over to it and putting it up to his skull. Whispering to no one.

"Stay with me." As a gun shot echoed through out the forest.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know its short, it was just show that I'm not dead. Props to you if you know what song I used to write this. If you don't then go check it out its call Kiss it better. Go check it out its a good song