ErrorFresh

Fresh's POV

   With a sigh I turned around opening yet another portal. I'd spent all day looking for Error, I just couldn't find him. I'd been through about 100 AUs already and their was no sign of him. Not even Ink had seen him, and that's saying a lot. Glancing around Outertale, I sighed about to turn around and open another portal until a sob caught my attention. I whipped around my eyes scanning the area. I turned my attention to a lonely figure sitting on the cliff, head in their hands, crying. I took slow steps towards the figure, soon recognizing the black jacket and error signs. I walked up to Error, him still not noticing my presents. I gently touched his shoulder, making him jump and turn to look at me. Blue tears poured down his face, his normal smirk gone completely, replaced by a frown. Laying eyes on me he immediately wiped the tears from his eyes and looking away from me. Awkward silence fell over us, as I stared at him.

"What are you looking at." He snapped, turning back around to look at me, glaring.

"Why were you crying." I whispered looking at the stray tears still falling down his face.

"None of your business ." He said, more tears falling from his eyes.

"J-just leave me alone, I'm pathetic. I'll just kill you too." He whimpered turning around, looking off into the distance. I sighed, walking up to him and hugging him from behind. He tensed, turning around pushing on me to get me off.

"What are you doing, let go of me now." He said, trying to back away out of my grasp.

"I don't think your pathetic." I whispered, holding him closer. Loosening my grip so I could see his face, I could see him look to the side, fresh( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) tears falling down his cheek bones. I wiped them away with my thumb, as he looked at me, putting his head on my chest, letting a sob as he cried into my shirt. I just held him closer, letting him cry as I whispered sweet nothings to him. Soon his sobs died down, as he became limp in my arms. I picked him up, bridle style, opening a portal to the anti void, going over to a door, leading to his room. As I walked in I felt him stir in my arms.

"You know I didn't need you cuddling me." He said looking up at me with a blue blush spread across his face.

"I know but you were crying." I said laying him down on the bed. I layed down next to him, pulling the covers over us.

"But I'm always crying." He said looking over at me.

"That's the point, you always deserve cuddles." I said pulling him closer as he snuggled into my chest.

"Thank you." He whispered his voice muffled.

"You welcome." I said, my eyes growing heavy.