Underfell!Sans x Underswap!Sans

UF!San's POV

   My head felt like it was going to explode. My head hurt and having Underswap Sans scream in my ear all  day wasn't helping. The only reason I was with him was because of his brother. Apparently Blueberry liked to hang out with me, I don't know why me of all people.. but I'd rather hang with him than get my ass kicked by Stretch( Underswap Papyrus).

US!San's POV

   Red(Underfell sans) and I had been out all day and it was getting kinda late. As I ran ahead I looked back to see if Red was still following, he was but he had his hand over his head. Concerned for Red I ran back.

"Red whats wrong?" I said moving his hand to see if he was bleeding. He winced at my touch but calmed down a little.

"I'm fine, its just a stupid headache." He said swatting my hand away and continuing to walk forward. I grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the entrance.

"Blue what are you doing? I thought you wanted to hang out." He questioned stopping.

"I'm not going to hang out with you if your hurt, you could have told me." I said continuing to drag him towards the exit. I heard him mutter a quiet sorry. I let out a sigh as we made our way back to my house. On our way back to my house, I hadn't realized how cold it had gotten. I wrapped my arms around my body trying to get warm.

"Here." I was about to turn around to ask what Red was talking about until I felt him lay a fluffy warm thing over my shoulders. I turned my head to see his coat wrapped around me.

"But you'll be cold. " I protested, starting to take the coat off, having my hands be swatted away.

"I'll be fine, I have a sweater." He stared at me for a little, before looking the other way.

UF!San's

   I had to look the other way, to hide my blush. Blue looked adorable, wrapped in my coat that was way to big for him. Shit did I just call him adorable. I can't be falling for him. Am I? I took a glance back over at the little guy. It was cute the way he walked, with the cute smile plastered on his face. Damnit I was falling for this guy. I sighed, catching Blue's attention.

"Whats wrong?" Blue said looking over, stopping.

"Nothing." I said, rather to quickly. He gave me a weird look before starting to walk away. A sudden idea popped into my head.

" Hey Blue hold up a second!" I called out. He turned around and looked at me. I walked up to, and leaned in close. I could see his breathe, because of the cold.

" Can I try something." I said, wrapping my arms around his waist. He nodded wrapping his arms around my neck. We both leaned in, a clank sound echoed through the night, as snow fell around us. We both pulled back resting our foreheads together.

" I love you." He said, blushing a little and giggling. 

" You have a cute laugh." I said kissing him.

" I love you too, Blue."