BloodyBerry (Underswap!Sans x Geno!Sans)

Geno POV

   I had meant the little ball of energy from an unexpected visit from Error. Error had came into my AU, with Blue behind him needing something from me. Blue looked around asking if I was all alone here and promised to visit so I wouldn't be lonely. He kept the promise popping in every now and then bringing games and stuff from his AU to play. He was like a light in this dark place for me. Over time I had developed a slight crush for him, but just didn't seem to get the hints that I dropped every now and then. I jumped a little as a warping sound was heard. I whipped around to see the a flash of blue before I was tackled into a hug. I fell onto the ground with a giddy Blue on me smiling down at me. He jumped off of me grabbing my hand and pulling me up with me.  He smiled at him, walking over to him as he ran off to a bag he brought. He pulled out some markers and paper putting them on the ground in front of us.

"I got bored so I decided to come draw with you." Blue said smiling at me, I gave a smile back at his adorable face. I blushed at the thought covering my cheeks with my scarf. He didn't seem to notice as he colored away. I grabbed a paper starting to draw a heart as we exchanged small talk, well more like him going on about what happened in his AU as i just sat there listening and nodding along. He stopped talking looking up at me. I looked up as well giving him a questioning look.

"You should come to my AU!" He said his eyes turning into stars as he looked at me with a big smile. Before I could even answer the question he was already dragging me to a portal to his AU. I sighed just letting myself be dragged by Blue as I felt the chill of snowdin hit my face. He dragged me through the town people looking at me weirdly as we went. We finally reached a house, I stiffened at the sight of the familiar house. Blue unlocked the door opening it and pulling me along with him. 

"PAPY I'M HOME AND WE HAVE A GUEST!" He hollered up the stairs, sighing as he got silence as an answer. He pulled me to the kitchen where he stood for a few moments thinking.

"We should make cookies!" He said rushing over to the cabinets before pulling out an assortment of ingredients. He handed me a plate telling me to set it somewhere on the table. We stopped when we heard footsteps coming down the stairs, I turned around dropping the plate I was holding. (Okay for this story, to make it work aftertale!sans has no brother, I don't even know if he does in the first place, but anyway.) I teared up a bit, memories of my brother and I flooded my mind. I teleported back to the black room I called home.

Blue's POV

   I stared at the broken plate that laid abandoned on the ground. Papy looked up at me in confusion, I returned it with a nervous smile.

"I'll be back." I said before teleporting away. As I walked into Geno's home I looked around to see him standing alone ,staring off into space. He looked back at me tears streaming down his face, I winced it hurt to see him like this. I ran over to him hugging him immediately as he buried his head in my neck. He sobbed, clutching onto me as I told him comforting words. He went on about missing his brother, and the memories they shared. I couldn't help but feel bad, as we sat there in silence. As we pulled back I let out a yawn and rubbed my eyes. I felt arms pick me up bridle style and teleport. I cuddled into the arms , my eyes growing heavy. I heard a clank as Geno placed a kiss on my forehead. 

I could get use to this.