Error x Ink (PaintBrush Edition)

Requested by Dumbass

Author's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   Ink awoke to the sound of a portal opening. He groggily opened his eyes, met with the feeling of something wound tightly around his body. He snapped his sockets open glancing down at the thin blue strands of yarn that tied him to the bed. Frustrated he calmed his movements, his breath coming out in short gasps.

   "Are you done yet?" Error questioned in a teasing tone, wandering over to the side of the bed. Error leaned over the bed, hovering his face over Inks. Ink moved his limbs around trying to create some distance away from the glitch. Error grunted in annoyance before shoving his hand down on Ink's chest to still him.

   "Stop fucking moving." Error growled, glaring down at Ink. The artist stilled, bones tense and eyes wide. He took the time to let his eyes wander around the room, searching for anything to help him. He snapped his head towards a dark corner where he could just barely make out a wooden handle sticking out of the shadows. It was too far for him to reach, even if he did manage to get free. I doubt he would get far with Error around. He sighed bones relaxing ever so slightly. A pleased smile appeared on Error's face, he put his arm back at his side.

   "Now that wasn't so difficult, was it?" Error asked, looking down at Ink's clothed ribs and smirking. Ink looked back up at him, giving him an angry glance. Silence settled over the two.

   "What do you want, Error?" The creator scoffed, struggling with the strings a bit. Ink flinched when Error's hand was laid gently on top of his rib cage. He watched closely as Error's hand grazed over his ribs, gripping the bottom of the fabric and pulling up slightly. Ink's breathing picked up, as he shuffled away from the others hands. He shut his eyes tightly, not able to look at the other. His body jerked and he tensed up when he felt hands wrap around his ribs. Error's hands slowly traced the intricate patterns tattooed into his ribs. He rubbed his spine hoping to get any sort of reaction out of the smaller, but he remained tense and silent.

   The glitch took advantage of Ink's eyes being shut and leaned down so his mouth rubbed slightly against the artists collar bone. Ink jumped when a group of tongues glided up his neck. He clenched his eyes tighter and moved his head away, balling his hands into fists. Error's hands had long since been removed and were now resting on either side of Ink's head. Error carefully brushed his tongues along the bone, making sure to cover every inch of it. The painter was forced to bite his tongue to keep a gasp from escaping as one of the tongues brushed against a sensitive spot. The destroyer froze in place when he noticed Ink hold his breath. He smirked, before biting down on the spot quickly. A groan emitted from Ink as he was caught of guard. Error pulled back, satisfied by the response. Error's body was fully on the bed now, trapping Ink's body under his. He trailed his hands down Ink's body, taking his time to memorize it. Finally reaching Ink's shorts, he yanked them down to reveal his pelvis.

   Error growled in frustration, impatiently dipping his hand in Ink's pelvis bone. Ink only pulled weakly at his restraints, having given up a while go. The destroyer rubbed around the creator's pelvis bone, only earning gasps and held back groans.

   "Form something." Error whispered, clanking his teeth against Inks. He pulled back, as Ink peered at him. A rainbow blush dusted his cheeks as he looked down at the sheets. Ink muttered something inaudible, glancing back up at Error. They stared at one another before Ink spoke up.

   "Why should I?" He hissed, finding it hard to glare.

   "You either form something, or I'll make you." Error threatened, moving his hand across Ink's pelvis. Ink looked to the side, focusing on the wall, before giving in. A bright rainbow glow formed in Ink's pelvis before forming into a member. The creators face scrunched up in disgust, as he formed his magic. He was ashamed for giving in so easily, and looked everywhere but his enemy's face. Error was too busy to notice Ink's face of disgust, proceeding to wrap his strings around the bottom of Ink's shirt to keep it up and out of the way. He smirked in triumph as he drew his attention back to Ink's member. With one glance at Ink's face he wrapped a fist around the sensitive flesh. The artist gasped and squirmed, trying to close his legs. Error 'tsked' at the action and pushed his knees back down on the bed. Error's eyes were trained on Ink's face as he slowly moved his hand up and down the other's shaft. Ink could feel himself spacing out as Error picked up the pace, his tongue had started bleeding a bit from the force he was using to bite down on it. Error huffed, when Ink didn't respond to his touches. Ink without realization had begun to buck into Error's hand, hoping for more friction. The destroyers hand movements abruptly stopped, placing his other hand down on Ink's hipbone to keep it from bucking up. Gasps left the artist's mouth, but he kept trying to buck his hips up, needing release. Error just pushed down harder, grasping Ink's chin in his palm.