Chapter Ten: Where everything started pt.2

Author POV

Well that you know y/n hates Jimin so much, now let's explain how y/n and Jungkook meet ft. Jackson.

Y/n was in high school in the 9th grade and she was pretty exited today because she heard their was a new student transforming to her class.

As she was walking to her class, she saw kids bullying another kid. This always for y/n angry because she was also bullied for the she looked like and because she has glasses.

Y/n:"Hey jerks leave him alone!"

Boy1:"Oh no not you again"

Girl1:"The hell you want?"

Girl2:"Slut do you want to join him?"

Boy2:"You want to help him again? Well new kid what do you have to say?"

???:"...Please ignore me I'm nothing and worthless, just leave me alone and let me suffer alone"

Y/n:"That's not true and btw your not worthless everyone has a reason"

Luckily a teacher came by at the moment and I explained the situation and the bullies got sent to the office to get a phone call to their parents. After that I introduced myself to him.

Y/n:"My name is Kim Y/n and what's yours?"

???:"I'm Jeon Jungkook, nice to meet you y/n"

Y/n:"Do you want to be friends?"

Jungkook:" I'm not sure I'd rather be alone"

Y/n:"I say being alone is boring and leaves you being empty"

Jungkook:"Empty?"

Y/n:"Yea and wanna know why?"

Jungkook:"Why?"

Y/n:"Because when I transferred here everyone didn't wanted to be my friend, but now I think I have you now if you allow me to be that person called your BFF"

Jungkook:"Okay then let's try it!"

Y/n:"YAY!!! I HAVE A FRIEND!!"

He chuckled at me and he smiled for once. As time went on y/n and Jungkook be came the best of friends for life, but sometimes things had to come at an end. Jungkook's emotions got the best of him and lead him to something that shouldn't be an option at all.

Jungkook was standing on the edge of the school building because he just wanted to end all. He closed his eyes ready to jump off when he heard a voice yelling at him.

Y/n:"ARE YOU NUTS?!?"

Jungkook:"IM TRIED OF BEING IN PAIN Y/N!!"

Y/n:"BUNNY!! HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU THAT IF YOUR NOT FEELING WELL COME AND TALK TO ME!! JUNGKOOK IF YOU DO IT THIS WAY IT WONT MAKE YOUR PROBLEMS DISAPPEAR YOU'LL JUST MAKE MORE OF THEM!!"

Jungkook:"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND MY PAIN-"

Y/n:"YOUR RIGHT I DON'T UNDERSTAND THEM BUT THINK OF THE PEOPLE THAT WILL MISS YOU DEARLY YOUR MOTHER  AND I!! WE CARE ABOUT YOU YOUR MY ONLY FRIEND JUNGKOOK PLEASE WE CAN TRY SOLVE THIS ISSUE IN A DIFFERENT WAY THIS IS BEING SELFISH YOU HAVE A LIFE A HEAD OF YOU THIS IS NOT THE RIGHT WAY!!"

Jungkook:"Y/N I JUST WANT TO D-"

Before he could finish his sentence I fainted and before he fell for good y/n caught him just in time. She just stopped him from taking his own life. Y/n was crying badly. She cares about him as a brother.

Y/n:"...Bunny...why?...don't you trust me enough to tell me your problems?..."

She called for help and the school nurse came and helped them to the nurses office. Y/n is still trying to process the fact her best friend wanted to take his life.

Y/n sat next to Jungkook with his head on her lap while she brushed her finger though his hair. She stared at him and the nurse said.

Nurse:"Y/n he'll be just fine, I'll call his parents and I'll keep you updated because thanks to you, you prevent him from taking his life right before your eyes"

Y/n:"Yea if I had knew he was feeling his way then I should have done something"

Nurse:"Y/n it's okay if you didn't know, but now you can help him solve his problems in a different manner"

Y/n:"Yea I know I'm not going to leave his side no matter what"

Nurse:"Okay then since this day has been too much for you I'll call your aunt or uncle to come and pick you up"

Y/n:"Okay then please take of him until his parents get here"

Nurse:"Don't worry I will"

Y/n:"Alright then"

She went to Jungkook kissed his cheek while hugging him and said.

Y/n:"Bunny I always be with you, call me when you get home safety"

She left the nurses office and Meanwhile at the nurses office the lady left the room to get some papers while Jungkook was already awake and heard what y/n was saying to him.

He touch his cheek and he smiled.

Jungkook:"So you like me y/n? Do you see me more than a friend?"

He got out of the bed and went to look for y/n. Y/n was walking to her locker to get her stuff so she can go home until she bumped into a semi-hard chest, she fell on her butt and her glasses fell also but they broke at the same time.

???:"Oh no! I'm sorry I mean to bump into or break your glasses y/n, here let me help you up"

Y/n look up and saw Jackson with a worried expression while holding his hand. She gladly accepted it and he helped her up and then pick up her broken glasses.

Y/n:"No your good Jackson, it was an accident after all I know you only mean well"

Jackson:"I promise you I'll get you the money you'll need for a new one"

Y/n:"Jackson thank you, but their no need to because those were only my reading glasses and beside I'm getting new ones in like three days or so"

Jackson:"On okay, but still I'm sorry for this mess"

Y/n:"Look if you really feel sorry, then buy me lunch next time we see each other"

Jackson:"Okay deal then, how does Friday sound to you and you can bring your friend along as well if he is free that day too?"

Y/n:"Yea it does sound nice I'll ask Jungkook if he is"

Jackson:"Okay then, I'll see you tomorrow then bye y/n"

Y/n:"Okay bye Jackson"

Little did they know that someone was watching them. His heart broke, but he only smiled sadly and hope for the best for her.

Jungkook:"It's okay if you don't see me that way y/n like the way you see Jackson, but I know one day I'll propose to you as my wife when we are adults"

As much it hurt for him, he knows that in his state right now shouldn't be focusing on loving someone else while he hates himself.

So a couple of day Jungkook had to leave because his mother passed away due to her having lung cancer.

Y/n was sad that Jungkook won't be with her anymore, but she knew that he needed to be with his family at this time and that's what he needs very much dearly.

Mostly love for the people that care for him. Y/n only hopes and wishes for the best in life for Jungkook.

Jungkook was walking out of the school and looking back at it with a sad weak smile and said.

Jungkook:"I can love you and still let you go, so y/n I'm letting you go only for now, bye my love"