Chapter Fifteen: Secret Plan pt.3

Still Jackson POV

Jackson:"What hell do you mean got kidnap?"

Jennie:"Jeon Jungkook?!??!!"

Lisa:"I tried to call you so many times on your phone and you weren't picking up and so rosé chased them on car, but ended losing them in the freeway"

Jackson:"Wait did you say Jeon Jungkook?"

Rosé:"Yes, why?"

Jackson:"It's a long story and it's better to round everyone back at the house"

Then Jisoo came to us and she had a shy smile on her face. I'm sorry why would she be smiling at a time like this? I lost her again.....why is she happy??

Jackson:"Look Jisoo I'm not being rude, but why are you smiling?? I lost y/n because of my foolishness and not trusting her..."

Jisoo:"Jennie their someone waiting for you"

Jennie:"Who?? I don't think it's the best time for meetings Jisoo, tell them I'll meet them much later.."

???:"So I'll have to wait later to talk with my future wife?"

Jennie turned around and jumped on Taehyung who was standing on his own two feet while carrying my sister. I couldn't believe it! But does he know about it??

Jennie:"But how?? Do you know about the plan and everything else?"

Taehyung:"Right now honey we need to go back to my secret house we're Namjoon and Jin at currently resting"

•Unknown Location•

Jisoo:"So explain how y/n and Jungkook know each other?"

Jackson:"Okay so you know that y/n study in Japan right?"

Taehyung:"Yea we do all know that"

Jackson:"So basically y/n and Jungkook were best friends like really close with each other and some thought that they were both dating"

Taehyung:"She never mentioned Jungkook to me when we have written letters for each other"

Jackson:"I don't know that part, but one day he had enough people bullying him"

Lisa:"What do you mean?"

Jackson:"Before y/n transferred to the school Jungkook was bullied for being weak and being the "ugly kid", and so y/n decided to stand up for him and they ended up best friend, One day he brought a gun inside the school and the school went into lockdown meanwhile y/n went into the bathroom and when she came out Jungkook went to her and said to hide and don't come out until he was done"

Jennie:"He's more metal than we all thought..."

Jackson:"I'm not sure what happened but all I can say is that y/n hide the guns and the school never knew how the shooter was and because of the event he went suicidal and y/n saved him, after that she never saw him again not a word of him or news"

Taehyung:"So she met a son of a mafia psycho suicidal boy and now he is after her as well?!"

Jennie:"Calm down Taehyung! Y/n didn't know any better and if you were in her shoes you would have done the same thing!"

Taehyung:"No I wouldn't because it's called common fucking sense, I swear when I get the chance to talk to her I'll-"

Rosé:"Everyone shut up! While everyone was talking, I was able to find her location"

Jackson:"Okay let's not waste anymore time! Let's go save her!"

We all rushed to our cars, but Taehyung and Jennie went in a ......helicopter?

Maybe they will get to fast before us. Don't worry love you'll be in our arms again and with you family.

After 20 minutes of driving Jennie called and said y/n is her and Taehyung. Huh? That quick? Who care Jackson! She is safe and sound and now coming back to me.

•••••••

I'm sorry this took sooo long but I kinda lost motivation for a while. So here it is, I'll post the next chapter in a few minutes💛