Chapter Sixteen: Surprise...?

Present day

Third POV

Y/n:"Hold the fuck up, the son of a bitch thought I didn't love him?!?!a-and decided to cry for him while my heart ache badly very bad and when I looked at Jimin faces and it only reminded me what he did to you guys!!"

Taehyung:"Trust me I was shook and a bit disappointed that he doubted you, but at least you can marry him right?"

Jennie:*smacks him on the head*"Yah! Kim Taehyung! This is not the right time! Y/n at least you are safe and your going to have a new life okay? Don't worry your father is safe and is with Jin and Namjoon, but...."

Y/n:"But what? Is their something your not telling you both?"

Taehyung:"We will talk about at him with everyone.."

She stared at them and something wasn't right. It felt like she was going to regret her choice that she was making right now. Yet she just hopes that everything is okay and everything will return to normal again.

Oh how wrong were you and were regretting every choice.....

«—• 30 Minutes Later •—»

The helicopter went to an unknown location and men dressed in black where everywhere. They all had guns, knifes, and very buff men everywhere.

Y/n was quite confused since she see some of her old bodyguards and some were unknown to her. She got off of the helicopter and walked behind of Jennie and Taehyung.

Taehyung had a very cold face while Jennie had a resting bitch face. Y/n could feel something that wasn't right at all. Her heart was ready to explode due to being nervous and happy.

As they walked past the bodyguard they all bow downed to them. Y/n wasn't that surprised since she knows that Taehyung and Jennie were like the king and queen to them.

Once they stepped into the house Y/n's dad was calling her name. She ran into o her dad and hugged him like it was their last day together. She never felt more happy and relieved at the same time.

She thought that she would never meet her dad again. Like her world came back to her. She finally let her tears out and felt safe...

End of Third POV

Y/n POV

Dad:"I missed you so such my daughter.."

Y/n:"I missed you too.."

Then a voice I thought I would never hear again.

Jackson:"Baby? Is that you?"

I honestly felt my heart jump out of my chest. My everything is back...my life is back like it should be...

I ran and hugged him with all my might. My live will never die out for him. He hugged me if it was the last.

Y/n:"...I'm so happy...

Jackson:"Me too...but now let's go see Jin and Namjoon"

He grabbed my hand and walked me to their rooms were they were sleeping. I was quite confused since I thought they would have know that they were coming to the rescue. I went to Jin and hugged him.

Namjoon:"Y/n we need to talk"

Y/n:"Are you not happy to see me?"

Namjoon:"I am thrilled that your here safe, but...dad explain to her"

Dad:"Well me and Taehyung were decided to you and Jackson to go to Japan"

Taehyung:"And you for to take therapy for sometime"