Chapter Nineteen: Regretting

Jimin POV

I'm finally married to the women of my dreams and it's been three weeks since we are on our honeymoon.

Last night y/n confessed to me that she loves me and I love her. And now we take our title husband and wife officially in our hearts now.

We completed one of my mother's wishes and now the second one will be the hardest because it has to involved me and her making a baby.

I means it's not my first time, but for her it is. But I will take my time with her till we have each other's trust because that's the most important thing in any relationship.

Y/n is currently cuddling with me and I've love the fact I wake from now on and see a pretty face and the woman of my dreams.

Nothing can ruin this perfect moment with my beautiful-

*Knock Knock*

And Jimin you spoke to soon...🙂

I carefully get out bed and go see who was at my front door. I open the door and...

Jimin:"What the hell are you doing here?"

Tom:"I'm sorry to bother you boss, but this is really important"

Jimin:"Trust me it better be or I will be the reason your body will never be found"

Tom:"It's regarding your sister"

Jimin:"Come in"

Tom:"Well only you can conform that it's her by this photograph we have of her"

I open the envelope and pull it out and it's her! My sister! What...Why are bodyguards around her? Does she have a different identity or something??

Jimin:"When was this taken?"

Tom:"Yesterday afternoon, and we did some background checks on the bodyguard that were with her and they work for Mr. Jeon so one of two thing she is living with him or she's his lover"

Jimin:"God damnit"

Tom:"So..."

Jimin:"What?"

Tom:"Has y/n...you know shown any signs or...?

Jimin:"Goodbye Tom, have a safe trip home"

Tom:"Understood boss"

Tom walk out and I closed the door. If my sister is really held hostage then what type of pain has she went thought because of me?

Maybe I should tell y/n about this then maybe I can be a little ease about not keeping secrets from her...I went into the kitchen and made her some breakfast.

End of Jimin POV

Jackson POV

It's been months since you disappeared into the night and without a trace until Namjoon told me that he received a wedding invitation from Park Jimin himself, but he didn't go because of the drama that would cause.

Apparently him and y/n are getting married due to his mom being sick and just wants her son to be happy with someone who takes care for him. I mean I can't blame his mom choosing y/n as his bride because she takes care of people with so much love and care.

And here I am in the waiting room where I'm waiting for my fiancé to be done with her check up appointment.

My parents found out about this whole thing and made me call off my marriage with y/n and get married with the girl I had a one night stand with because she is pregnant with my child.

I really do regret everything, but what can I do now? I can't turn back time and erase my mistake...god I'm such an asshole and a loser for letting y/n go like that...

Y/n's dad has been really sick recently and Taehyung has been looking for y/n over these past months, but can't find anything.

While Jin and Namjoon have been taking care of their dad and they have been trying to get in contact with her, but once again nothing...

The girls have been helping as much as they can along with Yoongi's help too...

I started to think maybe we should leave her alone because if she went with him it means that she wants to be with Jimin.

She is now married with him so I'd say we leave her life alone because this is what she chose...maybe this is fate that me and y/n are not meant to be together...

So I Jackson Wang is letting go of Park Y/n and letting her be happy with her life and wishing her the best in life and I hope I can be happy without her...

???:"Jackson I'm done, let's go home now..."

Jackson:"Okay then"

End of Jackson POV

Y/n POV

I walk into the kitchen and see Jimin cooking breakfast. I go and hug him behind him.

Jimin:"Good morning darling, how did you sleep?"

Y/n:"I slept okay I guess...Jimin can I tell you something?"

Jimin:"Sure, what is it?"

Y/n:"I get a feeling that something is wrong with my dad back home"

Jimin:"What makes you say that?"

Y/n:"I had a dream of him along with your mother and they were saying that they wish the best for us and the next thing I knew was that they were walking towards a bright door and suddenly disappeared into the air...I didn't like it and it makes me think something bad is about to happen"

Jimin:"Don't worry darling I promise that you will visit him once we get back from our honeymoon, but you could call him if your that worried about him"

Y/n:"But what if he hates me for running away with you and plus you sent an invitation to our wedding so he knows now that we are married-"

Jimin:"Y/n all I can say is that your father is a kind and patient person so he won't stay mad at you nor hate because he loves you with all his heart no matter what choice you make"

Y/n:"Okay then"