𝔹𝕒𝕕 ℕ𝕖𝕨𝕤 𝔸𝕘𝕒𝕚𝕟

Kim Sunwoo:

The ball was exhausting tonight, having to listen to and give countless speeches. Which I definitely did not enjoy. "Ah.. I'm so tired Kira!" I grunted, dropping my arms over her shoulders from behind her. My weight making her sag down in her seat. The ball had ended a few minutes prior, and we were sitting around until all of the guests left. "Yah, get your hands off me." She complained to which I complied. I leaned down and pecked the crown of her head instead. "What was that for?" She got flustered, flushing a deep crimson. "You told me to get my hands off you, not my lips." I chuckled, earning me a light slap on the arm. Sitting down on the chair adjacent to hers, we waited around chatting until a somber Changmin hyung approached us. Plopping down on a seat as well.

"Why the long face?" Hyunjoon pondered. A question we had all wanted to know the answer to, since Changmin hyung was usually never this quiet. "Nothing. I'm just sleepy, is all." He shrugged it off. He was lying. I glanced at Jacob hyung who shrugged and mouthed "Later" to me. I nodded and looked back to Kira who had fallen asleep in an uncomfortable position on her chair. I chuckled, finding it both amusing and adorable. "Aww! She looks so cute!" Kevin hyung mused, to which I glared at him and moved closer to her. Putting an arm around her protectively. Kevin hyung snorted "And you don't even have the courage to ask her out on a date!" I furrowed my brows and scowled "Does it look like we have the time to do that?" Hyung just rolled his eyes "Calm down Sunwoo. I'm not gonna steal your girl. Although, I have gone on a date with her before you did!" He provoked me, poking his tongue out and running away after I gave him the stank eye.

///

The next morning, I woke up to Kira placing a chaste peck on my lips. I smiled contently and opened my eyes. Her arms were wrapped around my bare torso, our legs a tangled mess. She smiled at me happily, and I rubbed my eyes before smiling back to her. I pulled her in for a deeper kiss, pouring my heart out into it. Our lips moved in sync for a few seconds before she pulled away, much to my dismay. I frowned as she chuckled "Come on. Off you go!" She pushed me off the bed and opened the door for me to leave. I shook my head in disbelief. I had started sleeping at night with her, and it seemed to be working, as my insomnia hardly ever kicked in these days. I always had the best sleep when I was with her. Picking up my T-shirt from the ground, I proceeded to exit her room. Not before I tried to get one more kiss, but to no avail. "See you at breakfast, douche!"

A much needed bath later, I scurried downstairs where everyone was gathering to have breakfast. Looking around, I saw that Changmin hyung was still as quiet as he was, last night. I motioned to Jacob hyung who nodded and mouthed an "After breakfast." to me. Nodding discreetly, I sat down next to Kira and we continued with our breakfast. Afterwards, the 14 of us gathered around in the living room comfortably. "So, what's the matter?" Hyunjoon hyung broke the silence lingering in the air. Our leader gave us a smile, but I could sense the uncertainty in his eyes. "Changmin heard something last night. That's why he's been so quiet" I craned my neck forward in confusion "What do you mean? What could possibly be so bad that hyung is acting like this?" I spoke as I glanced at Changmin hyung who was staring at me. I mouthed a "Sorry" to him, which he dismissed with a nod.

"Uh.. Bangtan has another copy of the USB.." Sangyeon hyung announced. 

"What? How?" Haknyeon hyung interjected.

"Hold the fuck up. How many copies of the USB are there in total?" I spoke again.

"Yeah! Everytime we think we've dealt with it, a new one pops up." Eric.

"That's not it.." I noticed Sangyeon hyung glancing at Akira briefly, before looking down sadly. What was going on? A quick scan across the room and I observed that Changmin hyung was also looking at Akira. Once realizing that I was watching, he put his head down, like our leader. As for Jacob hyung, who had a knowing look on his face, gave me yet another sad smile upon making eye contact. I shushed everyone so that we could hear what Sangyeon hyung had to say. "Go on, hyung." I ushered him. "Bangtan and Pentagon seem to be working together. And uh.. the brains of it all... is Mr. Hiroto Takahashi.. along with the help of his wife.." I couldn't help but let out a loud gasp in surprise. No way. My eyes immediately averted to Akira, who sat unmoving. Eyes widened and a hand over her mouth. The rest of the guys and Alex noona seemed equally as taken aback by this new information we had to process.

"I-" Changmin hyung began speaking, until he was cut off by Akira's laughter. Everyone looked to her in awe once again. Is she okay? I thought to myself. Her laughter echoed around the room for a good few minutes before Alex noona calmed her down. The rest of us being speechless. "Of course it had to be my parents. I should have seen this coming." She regained her composure and spoke dejectedly. I raised a brow at this. What did she mean? Jacob hyung voiced out our similar thoughts "What do you mean, Akira?" Alex noona nodded to Kira before speaking "Akira's parents have been wanting to overthrow Akashi and Jihoon for as long as we can remember. Bangtan, is Akira's uncle's gang. They've been affiliated with her parents for around seven years now.. There's a theory, which I didn't tell any of you about yet.. 

When we were cleaning out Hae's stuff, I went through her emails. She had exchanged countless emails, with details about Akira's whereabouts and activity, to this person who went by H.T. I can take a wild guess here and assume that it was her father. I think Hae was working for them too. But I can't put a finger as to why she would have worked for them." She finished off. "But I can." Akira stood up. "You all saw how motivated she was, by her desire for revenge. My parents must have obviously offered her something related to Hwayoung's revenge. She wouldn't turn down anything if it was to avenge Hwayoung's death." I shook my head in agreement, as did many of the others in the room. "But how would they know about Hwayoung noona's death? That was a very private incident." Chanhee hyung pondered. "Bangtan." Sangyeon hyung replied.

All of us took a few moments to take in all of the news, leaving the atmosphere inside the room silent, and depressing. "I guess now we have to get that USB back too.." Hyunjae hyung said. Most of us nodded along and hummed in agreement. "But how?" Younghoon hyung inquired. "It's my fault. If I hadn't gotten involved with you guys in the first place, none of this would have happened. Hae wouldn't have died. This whole never-ending USB fiasco won't be taking place. So, I think it's only right that Alex and I fix this mess on our own." Kira spoke, sharing eye contact with Alex noona who nodded somberly. "No way. We got into this mess together, and we are sure as hell getting out of it together." Juyeon hyung exclaimed. "Well, fuck. Let's get to work, people!" Jacob hyung swore. Lightening up the mood with the unusual occurance, we all broke out into a small chuckle. Let's just hope nothing goes wrong this time.

 Let's just hope nothing goes wrong this time