𝔹𝕚𝕠𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕒. 𝕀𝕀

Ju Haknyeon 
English name: Brian Ju
Age: 21
Gender: Male 
Nationality: Chinese Korean
Organization: The Boyz
Skills/ Specialty: Hand to hand combat, Knives and daggers, Weaponry.                            Background: His uncle, Jihoon made The Boyz and grouped the eleven boys together. Starting off with small missions, he developed an interest for weapons and began creating and constructing new instruments, as well as modifying old weapons. After spending almost seven years with the boys, he grew to love and care for them as his own family. Very protective over them, will do anything for the boys. More information currently unavailable for public disclosure.

Jacob Bae 
Korean Name: Bae Joonyoung
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nationality: Canadian
Organization: The Boyz
Skills/ Specialty: Sniper, Mother of the group, Medicine and medical treatments.            Background: Moved from Canada in hopes of becoming a doctor. Got captured by Bangtan, but was saved by Jihoon who made him join the bootcamp. Met the rest of the boys in bootcamp and grew particularly close to Kevin. Both of them agreed to join The Boyz together, and he trained hard to be worthy of the team, in his opinion. More information currently unavailable for public disclosure.  

Kim Sunwoo
English Name: Joe Kim
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nationality: Korean
Organization: The Boyz
Skills/ Specialty: Gunfights, Hand to hand combat, Speed and Agility, All-rounder        Background: Son of mob bosses from his hometown. Parents made him join the bootcamp to prepare for the life ahead of him as the successor of their business. Ended up joining The Boyz, and getting close to them. Parent supportive of his decision to stay in The Boyz and sponsors them from time to time. More information currently unavailable for public disclosure.

Lee Jaehyun [Hyunjae]
English Name: Jerry Lee
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nationality: Korean
Organization: The Boyz
Skills/ Specialty: Gunfights, Sniper, Archery                                                                                          Background: Forced into this life after joining bootcamp to learn how to protect himself while carrying out drug deals. Did drug dealing in order to get money and make ends meet for him and his poor family. Parents died at a young age and he had two sisters to care for. Bought the sisters a house after getting money from work with The Boyz and content with the life he has with his brothers [The Boyz]. More information currently unavailable for public disclosure.

Lee Juyeon
English Name: Joel Lee 
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nationality: Korean
Organization: The Boyz 
Skills/ Specialty: Archery, Hand to hand combat, Substitute getaway driver.                Background: His parents kicked him out of the house when they found out he was dealing drugs. Joined bootcamp for refuge and to learn how to handle the drug dealing business. Met the boys and grew closer together. When offered to join The Boyz, he immediately accepted. He knew he would be happy with whatever he did in his life as long as he had the other guys with him. More information currently unavailable for public disclosure.

Heo Hyunjoon [Hwall] 
English Name: Leo Heo 
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nationality: Korean
Organization: The Boyz
Skills/ Specialty: Hacking, Weaponry, Technology, Archery
Background: Always had an interest and a talent towards hacking and technology. Accidentally joined bootcamp after finding out they gave courses on hacking and technology. Was going to back out since he wasn't so sure about being in the criminal industry,but met the boys and Hyunjae who told him his story. Hyunjoon sympathised with Hyunjae, having lost his parents himself. When hyunjae gave his the news that he was joining The Boyz, Hyunjoon agree to join the gang as well. More information currently unavailable for public disclosure.

Choi Chanhee [New]
English Name: New Choi 
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nationality: Korean
Organization: The Boyz 
Skills/ Specialty: Hacking, Hand to hand combat, Knives and daggers
Background: His mother was an infamous con artist, much like Akira. His father was a mob boss.Both of them however, did not want their child to be involved in the industry. However, Chanhee wanted to prove to his parents that he could be just as successful in the industry as both of them and that he could handle it. He joined the bootcamp where he met the rest of the boys. Agreed to join The Boyz after finding out Jihoon from 'A x J' was in charge of the gang. Thought it would be easy for him to reach the big leagues and impress his parents. More information currently unavailable for public disclosure. 

Ji Changmin [Q] 
English Name: James Ji
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nationality: Korean
Organization: The Boyz
Skills/ Specialty: Disguises, Creating plans for missions [The brains of the group], Hand to Hand combat 
Background: Had abusive parents who didn't care about him and his sisters. Ran away from home with them one day, all three of them joined the bootcamp and vowed to get revenge on their parents for everything they had caused for them. The three worked together as a team, and they met the rest of the boys. His oldest sister died during a mission, and his other sister was put into a mental institute after being diagnosed with depression. Without his family and his sisters to work with, changmin was offered a spot on The Boyz and he agreed, having nothing to lose. More information currently unavailable for public disclosure.

Eric Sohn 
Korean Name: Sohn Youngjae
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nationality: American Korean
Organization: The Boyz
Skills/ Specialty: Sniper, Hand to hand combat, Knives and daggers
Background: He was a suicidal teenager, who had attempted to commit suicide multiple times. His parents sent him to Korea for him to get help. He lied to them saying he was getting the treatment that he needed when in reality he had been neglecting it. He joined the bootcamp instead, and met the boys. Agreed to join their gang and opened up to them about his suicidal thoughts and depression and they convinced him to get help. With the help and support from the boys, he got the help he needed and recovered from depression. Making a vow to himself to love and protect the guys until the day he dies because they had provided him with the chance at living a happy life. More information currently unavailable for public disclosure.