𝔸 𝕞𝕒𝕛𝕠𝕣 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖

Akira:

I couldn't believe what I had just done. I went out there, and I handled the situation like a boss. Walking out of the gates, I saw Hae and Alex waiting for me in the car. I got in the backseat and we all squealed. "Oh my god, girl that was fantastic!"

"Amazing-"

"Unbelievable-"

"Badass-"

"Okay okay thank you. You bitches seriously need to learn from me!" I not-so-humbly declared. "Damn straight we do! At least this shit is over and we don't have to deal with a fucking gang anymore!" Alex played along. We drove off, back to the Condo. It was already pretty dark outside, but the night was still young. Picking up some takeaway from a drive-thru, our 45-minute ride came to an end. It mainly consisted of the girls giving me praises here and there, along with jamming to some loud music and munching on some fries. Upon entering the Penthouse, we separated ways so I could get changed. After changing, I cuddled on the sofa in between the couple, on purpose. They called me their child and sometimes I acted like it when I was desperate not to be a third wheel. So, this came as a pretty natural action for the girls.

Watching a movie together, Hae fell asleep with her arms wrapped around me, and her head on my shoulder. Alex giggled and snapped a picture because her "Two girls were so adorable" it made her soft. "What are we doing tomorrow?" I asked her on a more serious note. "Tomorrow is an off-day and we have three days left for the ball. I was thinking we go visit our good friend Jeanie again!" I smiled. Jeanie was our designer, in charge of designing our clothes, ranging from small frilly skirts to large ballgowns and everything in between. She doesn't know what we do for a living and has often asked us where we got all the money from. We simply told her that we were sisters and our father was a rich CEO who liked to spoil us. She seemed to believe it, so that was that. "Alright, go to sleep. I'll see you tomorrow. Love you." Alex instructed as she picked a sleeping Hae in her arms and began walking to her room. I sighed and walked into my room as well. Getting under the covers, and falling asleep almost immediately.

///

I woke up at the crack of dawn. Changing into some casual wear, I went to the kitchen and made myself a cup of nice hot coffee. The drink in one hand, and my phone on the other, I walked out to the garden and sat down on the bench. Looking out into the horizon, where the sun was just beginning to peek through the glorious Seoul skyline. I smiled to myself, feeling content, and at peace. I snapped a picture of the view and posted it on my Instagram story. Some more moments of sitting in absolute, comfortable silence and I moved to the living room. Keeping my now empty cup of coffee on the kitchen island, I put on some music on my phone and lay down on the couch. Before I knew it, I had fallen into a sound slumber once more.

Alex and Hae came out, spotting me resting on the couch. Chuckling to themselves they made breakfast for the three of us and woke me up. Waffles and strawberries. Not a usual combination, but I wasn't complaining. Afterwards, I waited for the two to change into some more presentable clothing so that we could go shopping. A short drive later, we arrived at the one and only "Jeanie's Taylors", situated just in the middle of Gangnam-gu. Walking in, we spotted our favourite, Jeanie herself. Rushing over to us, she gave us each a hug and squeezed me rather tightly, might I add. I'm not really one for affection and kinship, but the girls were definitely into it. Settling down on her luxurious couch used for client meetings, she gave us some water. "So, what do you want me to prepare for you this time, girls? Uniforms, casual wear, what are we going for?" She inquired. "We need some ball gowns. For day after tomorrow." Alex announced.

Jeanie's eyes went wide as she stood up in excitement. "Oh my goodness that is just perfect! I've finished up a few gowns quite recently and I was just thinking about the two of you! How marvellous! Shall we get the dresses and try them out right now?" Typical Jeanie. Always ready and on the go. Her British accent more apparent than ever "Let me go get them right now!" She hurried into the back room, from which emerged moments later with six dresses. Three on each arm. I scrambled to help her, seeing as how she was on the verge of tripping over one of the long dresses. Taking three of the dresses from the clumsy short woman, I giggled and placed them on the rack as she followed suit. Sitting back down, I finally got the chance to observe the different dresses, all with their own unique styles and designs. Jeanie was so talented at this, it never ceased to amaze me.

She put a finger to her lips as if on thought and picked up a Rhubarb red dress. It was ever so elegant with its sweetheart neckline and the form-fitting design. The hem on the front only went up to just above the knees. The back was extended into a gorgeous train, fit for a princess. "Hae, dearest. Try this on. This piece particularly screams you." The middle-aged women instructed. Hae gasped "Oh it's beautiful. I am honoured, Jeanie. Thank you." And with that, she walked into one of the dressing rooms with Jeannie following her. The two took a while before they emerged once again. Hae, now clad in the beautiful red ball gown. My jaw slacked open and Alex let out a gasp. "Babe you look amazing. I've never seen you look this hot. Are you even actually my Hae?" She asked in disbelief. "Unnie, are you implying that she has never appeared as hot to you before? How rude!" I fake glared at Alex and Hae played along.
"I'm very offended. Let's break up!" Hae declared and Alex just rolled her eyes.

"Nah. You love me too much to do that." She stated nonchalantly. "You know me too well. Unfortunately, I do." Hae agreed. Jeanie laughed along at our antics. A couple of hours of trying on dresses, all three of us finally settled on our favourite dresses. Even after the 27 dresses she uselessly tried -In my opinion- Hae ended up picking the first Rhubarb red dress. Myself, on the other hand only tried 15 dresses, which I think is decent compared to the other two. I chose a Jade green dress with a lace turtleneck of the same colour underneath. Said turtleneck, had short lacey sleeves with lace that ran along my chest. My cleavage was covered by the jade green straight-across neckline. The dress fit my body perfectly, and similar to Hae's ball gown, the front of mine was also up to the knees, while the back extended into an elegant train. Not too long, and just according to my liking. My dress was elegant, yet simple and that's what I loved about it.

Alex, who always loved playing dress-up at Jeanie's, tried on a whopping 30 dresses before she finally settled on a magnificent black dress. This dress, with its long sleeves and form-fitting tendency, looked gorgeous against Alex's perfect body. Which, mind you, Hae and I were totally jealous of. Alex's six-pack, being covered by the hugging fabric with a sophisticated embroidery of red flowers. This small detail in itself complimented Hae's dress, which I thought was a fantastic touch since Alex was taking Hae as her date to the ball. Alex's dress, unlike mine and Hae's, had extended all the way to the floor. Both in the front, and the back equally. In my opinion, the dress was created for Alex, and Alex only. "Thank you so much, Jeanie. You always wow us with your spectacular dresses!" Hae complimented Jeanie as we made our way out of the store, Dresses in hand.

I checked the time on my phone, seeing that it was half-past noon already. "Wanna go grab some lunch?" I proposed since I was starving. They nodded along and we went to a nice restaurant to eat. After indulging in some really really good food, we headed out hoping to go back home when Hae stopped us. "You know what I think?" I raised an eyebrow, Unsure of what she was going to do. "I think, we should all do our hair and nails! Get a Lil bit of a makeover! What do ya think?" I opposed immediately "Hell no bitch! I like my hair as is. I'm fine with doing my nails though." Alex whined "Don't be such a buzzkill Akira!  And your hair colour definitely does not suit your dress. We need to dye your hair some other colour!" The two ganged up on myself as I felt betrayed and let them drag me to the nearest hair salon. Today was gonna be one heck of a shopping day.

 Today was gonna be one heck of a shopping day