𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕡𝕥.𝟚

Akira:

D-50: MUTUAL UNDERSTANDING.

It's been a few days since I had the talk with Younghoon and Juyeon about feeling like we've become family. That was also the day I realized the mistake I made. That day when the maknaes chose our group name, it was very rude of me to speak the way I did. Now I'm regretting it, because I know why they reacted like that. I really wish to be able to apologize to them about it. However, I find myself hesitating. What if they don't even remember about it anymore? What if I hurt them too deeply? I shook all my negative thoughts away, as I made my way towards the living room after dinner. It was a usual habit for us maknaes to hang out in the living room after dinner every night. By the time I reached the living room, the other four were already there.

The moment I got there, everyone cheerfully waved and greeted me, only making me feel worse. I faked a smile as I settled down on the couch in front of the fireplace. Eric was already sat beside me, and he cuddled closer. After all these days, I learnt that Eric was very touchy and affectionate, and nobody could change that. So, I had just given up on stopping him and succumbed to the warm feeling in my heart whenever the maknae hugged or cuddled with me. The guys were too busy talking to notice how quiet I had been until said maknae pointed it out "Why so quiet noona?". I snapped out of my thoughts to spot all the boys looking at me quizzically. "Huh? Nothing." Hak furrowed his brows "No, something is wrong. What is it?". I sighed. Might as well apologize now.

I opened my mouth to speak, but I didn't know what to say or how to start. Sunwoo pats my head "It's okay Kira, just say whatever. We're here to listen." My heart skipped a beat at how soft and concerned he sounded. What the hell is happening to me? "Uh.. yeah. Do ya'll remember that time in training. When you guys picked out our team names?" They all nodded with small frowns of confusion on their faces. "Remember I talked about how I was only doing this for the mission?" They nodded again. "Well, I'm sorry for saying that. Cause, I've realized that you guys really are like a family to me. And to be honest, I kinda like it that way.." I smiled sincerely. Joon smiled "About time sis. We've been waiting for you to admit it." Hak and Sunwoo chuckled. Eric pulled us all into a big group hug, as laughter and the pure essence of happiness and satisfaction enveloped our little world. In our little hug.

D-66: SUNWOO'S BIRTHDAY.

"Oh my god guys, shush. He might hear you!" Kevin quiet us down. It was currently 6:15 am and We were all huddled outside the door to Sunwoo's bedroom. Kevin was holding a cake made by Hyunjae and Jacob, as all of us were planning on barging into his room singing happy birthday. Changmin chuckled and put three fingers up, counting down. On the count of three, we all opened his door and chaotically tried to fit in at the same time. Chanhee, myself and Hak got stuck. Sangyeon fell to the floor, Kevin dropped the cake in Sunwoo's room. Alex and Changmin tripped over Sangyeon and fell on top of each other. It was mass chaos. Jacob, who was still in one piece, smiled at a confused Sunwoo "Happy birthday Sunwoo.."

D-67: AKIRA'S BIRTHDAY.

The day so far was much like any other day. With Alex, Hae and Chanhee being the only ones to wish me a happy birthday. Not that I minded though, I mean.. it's understandable if half of them don't know my birthday. But then again, I'm literally a day younger than Sunwoo, and we just spent his birthday together yesterday. I was cuddled up with Alex and Hae in my room, watching Netflix together. Hae had come to visit the mansion today because it was my birthday. She planned a day out for us together, so Alex and I were excited about it. After a while, Alex ushered me to get ready. I walked into my half-filled walk-in closet and sighed. I didn't even have any nice clothes to wear for the occasion. I simply picked out a comfortable yet cute outfit and changed in the closet.