𝕆𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕨𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝔸 𝕩 𝕁

???:

I smirked as my wife and I got out of our Limousine. Observing the mansion belonging to the undeserving criminals going by the name of 'AxJ'. Looks like we're back again. I thought to myself. Taking her hand, I walked inside, with our bodyguards and Pentagon following close behind. Tonight was the celebration dinner for The Boyz. Just as undeserving as Akashi and Jihoon themselves. It should be us instead of them. We are worthy of that power. Not those over-privileged silver spoons. The atmosphere tonight was different. Only the closest of accomplices and gangs were invited to this private dinner. The mansion adorned posters and decorations in relation to The Boyz. Show-offs.

Pentagon, our bodyguards, my wife, and I stood by the cocktail table. Chatting on about various topics. Yuto was talking about meeting Akira again tonight. Of course, the brat would be here. HUI and a few of the remaining members were conversing amongst themselves, which I didn't bother listening in on. My wife excused herself to go to the bathroom, just as I spotted Bangtan along with my brother approaching us. "Aah, dear brother! It's been a while! How have you been?" I smiled and embraced my brother. He chuckled "The usual." Moving on, I shook hands with each of the Bangtan members. Getting a table to ourselves, we settled down instead of standing around near the cocktail station.

"So, have you decided what to do with the USB?" My brother enquired upon sitting down next to me. I frowned and school my head "The guys got a hold of the first USB. But they don't know Bangtan has a copy yet. We just need to keep it safe until we can think of something. Have any ideas?" I shifted my gaze from my brother to a moving figure behind him. Squinting my eyes to spot him, I managed to make out the emblem on his suit pocket. It was a member of The Boyz. "Fuck.." I mumbled. "What's wrong?" My brother looked at me worriedly. "A member of The Boyz just walked by. What if they heard me?" I answered. He shook his head and attempted to dismiss my worries "You'll be fine. You spoke quietly so I highly doubt a passerby could have heard anything. I could barely hear what you were saying!" He smiled reassuringly.

I stared down at my hands on my lap in contemplation. "Yeah, probably." I finally agreed and calmed my racing heart. "That could've been devastating." Namjoon and the rest of Bangtan chuckled while joining us, as did I. The rest of the evening was spent chatting around with different people, listening to useless speeches, and drinking. By the time we left I was partially drunk, with Yuto and my wife helping me walk without stumbling. At least the party is over. Now all I have to figure out, is what to do with the USB.

///

A few days have passed and as I sat hopelessly with my head on my hands, a brilliant idea came to. Smiling to myself, I summoned one of my men and tasked him with informing Bangtan of a sudden meeting. "I have got it!" I beamed, standing up and embracing my confused wife. "What have you got, dear?" She muttered. "I have thought of a brilliant plan!" I continued. "Well, do tell." She smiled as she moved away. Back to catering to her potted plants. "I have organized a meeting with Bangtan this afternoon. I will disclose my plan then." She nodded "Alright honey. But go take a shower first, you smell putrid." I chuckled and nodded my head in disbelief. Complying and walking towards the bathroom.

A long shower and a fulfilling meal later, I walked into my conference room to be met with the faces of none other than Bangtan themselves. I smiled graciously, taking a seat at the head of the table. "How's that empty warehouse of yours doing?" I asked. Hoseok furrowed his brows "It's just there, sir. Why do you ask?" I smirked "I'm thinking, we create a makeshift safe over there. I can provide security, finances and any other resources you may need to build it. Men, tools, you name it. Then we can store the USB there, while we carry out the other half of the plan." I spoke. "What would the other half of the plan be?" Namjoon interjected. Once again, I dismissed his question, asking one of my own "Say, is there anything you are terribly desperate to get these days?" I observed as the men shook their heads, smirking upon seeing their reactions. "You know what I want? Power. The fall of Akashi and Jihoon." I addressed everyone in the room.

"How about we lure The Boyz in? Get them here, threaten to kill them, maybe threaten to show Akashi and Jihoon the USB? Make them step down. Make them appoint me instead. To deal with Akashi and Jihoon, I was thinking we simply give them the USB. After hearing the betrayal on that recording, surely they would want The Boyz to step down. That way, even if The Boyz refuse, we can get Akashi and Jihoon to fire them or something. And maybe, we could take an easier path and somehow coax our way into convincing them to put us in power. After all, they can't simply take back the position again, the two have already retired. What do you think?" I proposed my thought-out plan confidently? "Sounds a bit messed up, but I think we can make it work." My wife answered.

The faces around the room displayed looks of confusion with a hint of determination. This plan had to work. We had a tiny margin to work with, and we didn't have much of a choice left. After some more discussion, everyone parted ways for the day. With Bangtan leaving, my wife retiring for some sleep, and myself going back to devising the details of the plan. A few calls were made and construction in the warehouse was set to begin the very next day. As for provoking The Boyz as well as Akashi and Jihoon, I would begin after the USB was put safely under the protection of the safe. Just so that we don't risk losing it before the plan is put to place. Now all that's left, is to wait.

 Now all that's left, is to wait