Chapter 0: about the character

Name: (Y/n) (L/n)

Age: (ur age)

Quirks:

Demonic Wolf  Angel:

When you use demons eyes you can turn into demon, a fallen angel or an angel. So you basically you are a demon or angel wolf hybrid. You are a powerful being. (Basically magic) You can also summon an angel staff, scythe, or a magic sword.

Also you use your demon eyes. Your iris's are blue and purple.

Paralyze:

You can paralyze anyone anytime. But only if they can talk. (Similar to Shinso)

Drawbacks:

If you use it more that you can get mentally unstable.

Siren:

Your singing allows any person you desire to listen under your control and you can do as you please. You can also use you voice as a weapon. Also you can chose when you can use singing. So it won't affect people most of the time. Your eyes turn pitch black or white (depends on what color the reader wants it)

Fire Shadow:

It's similar Tokoyami's Dark Shadow but more powerful. It is the opposite. Instead of a dark shadow like creature appearing a fire creature come out and you can turn into a fire goddess with all kinds of fire powers. In the day it is powerful and at night it's easy to control.

Rewind: (comes later in the chapter)

When you use the quirk you can rewind anything or anyone to its original state. It's basically similar to Eri's quirk but it's a little advance. Instead of growing a horn your left eye turns into a demon eye and any shade of blue depending on how you use it. If you have a baby blue you used it for a little bit and navy blue means you used it for along time.

Sharingan

Sharingan is an ability that allows the user to copy, by mere sight, their opponents' techniques while gaining incredible reflexes and perceptive abilities. (Reader chooses the Sharingan eye with the picture underneath )

 (Reader chooses  the Sharingan eye with the picture underneath )

Byakugan

Individuals with a Byakugan have a near-360º field of vision around themselves, save for a small blindspot at the back of the neck above the first thoracic vertebra. The Byakugan's vision can penetrate almost any object, allowing users to see through walls, peer underground, or even examine the contents of a person's body; only certain barriers have been shown to block a Byakugan's sight. Users can focus their vision on anything and everything within the Byakugan's range, allowing them to monitor individuals from afar. or to quickly survey a vast area and pinpoint specific locations within that area. The exact range of the Byakugan varies between users, but can be improved with training.
(This is the Byakugan eye)

 So when you use all the quirks at the same time you turne ridiculously power

So when you use all the quirks at the same time you turne ridiculously power. You are so powerful that's you can beat All for One with one finger.

Parents:

(M/n) (l/n)

Moms quirk:

Heal:

She can heal anyone's body with the touch of her hands

(f/n) (l/n)

Dad's quirk:

Nightmares:

Can give anyone nightmares with touching them or eye contact.

11th Pro Hero:

The Nightmare hero- Dark Soul

Backstory:

(Y/n) had a happy childhood till she got your quirks. Since paralyze was first quirk manifested your parents thought of you as a villain. Then the rest of your quirks came along. You had two powerful quirks and two 'villainous' quirks but your parents did not care. They neglected, meantally abused her. But when your sister (s/n) got her quirk which was similar to you paralyzing quirk they helped her. That made you jealous and suicidal. You had another younger sister name Eri.

Few years later Eri got her quirk but when dad went near her he disappeared. So she gave her to my grand father and she never came back. She took your sister that you loved away. (Y/n) mom got remarried (but keep your fathers name) and the abuse did not stop. But one top of that he was the No. 11th pro hero : Dark Soul. But he helped and raped you. Your sister also helped with abuse.  With your quirk you lost your friends, in Junior High you met Shinso you had a ton of things in common but one he had supportive parents. Because of Shinso the hero you idolize is your mentor and your home room teacher. You got into U.A and was part of the Bakusquad. You also friend with Tokoyami since you had a similar quirk to his.
(Just to mention you cut yourself to cope with the pain and starve yourself)