Chapter 7: Work Studies Part 2

3rd POV
"Ughhhh" (Y/n) groans in pain.
She realizes she was on the floor in her dorm in a small pool of blood.
Her eyes felt sore and her arms were in pain. Looking down at her arms were some almost deep cuts enough to kill anyone.

I sigh as I used my quirk to make sure my arms didn't look like a bloody mess. It's not like my arms weren't in so much pain.

I went to the shower and take of my clothes. I get in the shower. I needed to calm my self down. I turn on the water.

But that didn't stop from the voices to tell me how useless I was.
The water was crimson red. She finished showering when the water turned clear again.
I rap my self in a towel and make sure no one was in my room. I sigh as I get out to look for some clothes to wear.

(That's what you were but the shirt covers more of you and you don't have the blind fold)I put them on and decided to go to Mina's dorm to ask her something

I put them on and decided to go to Mina's dorm to ask her something.

Mina's POV (why not spice it up)

I was in my dorm vibing to some music when I heard a knock. I turned it down and went to the door to see (Y/n) at the door.

"Hey girl, what's up" I say excited to see (Y/n).
"Hi Mina, is okay i can talk to you about something?" she said looking down at the floor.
'oooooooooooooh she might spill some more tea'.
"Ok" I let her in with a wicked grin.
We sat on the floor and my inner Mama Mina is turned on.
" it's about your crush isn't it", I say with a smirk slapped on my face.

3rd POV

"It's about your crush isn't it" Mina asked with the biggest grin on her face. (Y/n) blushes like crazy.
"Of c-cour-rs-e n-not, why would t-t-hink that" (Y/n) said as her check were bright pink almost turning red.
"Ok what happened with Shinso" Mina said excited.
"Umm, so when it was lunch time, he hugged me. And I comforted him" (Y/n) says as her blush starts to creep up her face more turning from pink to red.
Mina was squealing while hugging (Y/n) tight.
"Awww (Y/n) is blushing" Mina says teasing her.
"Mina stop" (Y/n) squeaked as she couldn't stop getting flustered.
"so you do have major crush on him" Mina said ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).
"y-ye-es, I mean n-n-o, I MEAN I DONT KNOW" she was getting more flustered.

"Child no need to lie. I know you have a crush" Mina hugging Y/n while laughing.
"I know you know but I don't if I can trust you to not tell Shinso" (Y/n) said suspicious of Mina.
"Your secret is safe with me"
Times skip
Mina and (Y/n) hung out for a while until (Y/n) had to leave.
She was going back to her dorm when the voices started to talk.

"Damn. Is the little mistake thinking her "best friend" cares about you.
How stupid can you be.
You know she just pitying you.
Everyone in your life that 'care' about either just hate you faking that they care for you or just hate you and just pity you.
I mean you're parents have the right to hate you."

The voices continued their 'encouraging' speech.

(Y/n) wanted to protest and say it was not true. But she couldn't. The words circled her mind knowing it was true.
She went to her dorm and decided to do take a nap since she didn't even want to deal with the voices taunting her.
She fell into her bed as she felt her eyelids becoming heavy.
Soon enough she fell into the abyss of dreams.
                                                                            𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝔻𝕒𝕪
(Y/n) woke up as she awoken from a frequent nightmare she had been getting for a while. She was drenched in sweat and panting trying to catch her breath. She quickly looks around the room to know she was safe in the dorms.
She let a shaky sigh of relief knowing she would be safe from her home. She got up and looked at the time. It was 6:30 am.

A sigh came out of her mouth as she went to the bathroom and got her razor blade. She took off her bandages and looked at the razor blade and then her arm. Her arms were scattered in cuts. She used her quirk and healed some of her cuts. She took the blade and cut her new repair skin which looked a little bit flawless.
She put the razor into her arm which again destroyed her once repaired arm.
1 cut
2 cuts
3 cuts
4 cuts
5 cuts.
By then (Y/n) had 12 fresh new cuts. More blood oozed down her arms.  She zoned out for a few minutes thinking about how useless she was.
She was brought back to reality when she heard a piece of thin metal fall to the floor.
She looked down to see her razor which was covered in a coat of blood.
She sighed as she this has been dazing into the sky after she cuts. She took her towel and aggressively rubbed her wrists. 

The pain increased and blood started to create a pool of a crimson red substance.
'No please heal. I don't want anyone to get concerned or to know what I'm doing.' She used her quirk and made the bleeding stop but the cuts remained.
I took a roll of bandages and start to put the bandages on slowly , tightly and carefully.
She then proceeded to brush her teeth and wash her face. After that she took her uniform and quickly put it on but didn't were the jacket part of the uniform.
She them took her brush and starts to brush her hair and then make a braid.
"Now I have to put up my smile" she said in a lo voice.
She had a "smile" crawling up her face to the point it made her look good enough to look like a cheerful girl.
I came out and took my backpack and left the dorms. It was peaceful and the trees looked beautiful as they move with the wind.

"hello" I heard a slightly monotone voice behind me. I turn my head around and quickly start yelling without knowing who was it was without realizing who it was.

.....

Word count : 1072 

********************************

MWHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA A CLIFFHANGER. 

Im sorry for going away for more than a year. I now am staring to get used to life events. And since some of my finals are over i can start writing again. Y'all should check out my Demon Slayer one shot book that i still need to creat one shots for and yeeaaaaa. Have a great morning/afternoon/night!!!

From: Author-san