A/n

TW and a rant from the Author:

Im sorry for not posting a chapter for almost 8 months. During these 8 months I tried my hardest to at least pass the school year but I failed.
My mental health was not doing well and the thought of ending life several times but I tried  to not commit suicide. But failed miserably. I got a boyfriend when April started. I thought life was going well until my grandfather passed away and soon after one of my uncles death. But on July 26 at 12:27 AM I got a message that made my heart shatter. It was from my bf saying he wanted to breakup cause he was bored of the relationship. That one event hit my breaking point and made me think I was not loved.

My thoughts that night:

"What did I do wrong.."
"He must have never loved me."
"IM MUST HAVE DONE SOMETHING FOR HIM TO HATE ME"

I was emotionally and mentally drained cause of what happened. My family doesn't know that I have a boyfriend or my online social life. So I had to act like as if nothing bad happened, but I was emotionally tired. A few weeks later I had learned my parents thinking. I learned how much the loved my siblings but didn't show that same love towards me. They turned out be homophobic. And now proceed to add give fucking trauma but say it as "we just want what's best for you". THAT FUCKING EXCUSE MAKES ME HIDE MY TRUE SELF CAUSE I KNOW MY PARENTS WONT LOVE OR TREAT ME THE SAME IF I SHOW MY ACTUAL SELF. Recently they took away my phone and I had several mental breakdowns.

 But instead of trying comfort me or even talk to me they said "stop acting like a cry baby. Your not a 2 year old so stop fucking acting like one. Your taking away your friends. And your friends are just no good people that are ruining you. You need to keep your act together or else I will either kick your pathetic ass out or send you to *insert home country*and you will stay there and study their for. I don't care if your my daughter or how much you plead but anyone who doesn't study well will be sent their."  

Im sorry for everything and if I done anything wrong. 

- Author-Chan