Chapter XXX

~last month on the ship~

Nasir's pov

It's our last month on the ship, finally. I can't wait to get off the boat and head towards my home. You can hear the sarcasm. I'm not completely excited to head to my home because I don't know what could happen there. That's what scares me. "Nasir!!!" Leilani yelled to me from the door.

"Yes?" I asked her looking at her. "Are you ready to get off this boat?" She asked me. "I am, how about you?" "I am excited to get off." She replied quickly. I giggled a little. "I can tell."

She smiled and sat down on her bed. "So what are you doing?" She asked. "I'm writing, what does it look like?" I asked her with a gentle smile. She chuckled at my response. "I can tell that you're writing. I mean what are you writing about?" She asked.

"I'm writing about what's been going on. You see this journal I am writing in I had when I was a kid." I said to her. She nodded. "I see. I am glad that you're writing. It's good for you to do that while we're on this ship." She said.

I nodded in agreement. "It is the only thing I can do since I am an antisocial person." I said looking up at her. She chuckled softly. "Says the boy who's thinking about sucking dick 24/7." She said with a smirk. I blushed and growled at her.

"Not funny!!!" I whined. A few weeks later we were packing up all of our things. We headed to the deck of the ship and watched as the city got closer. Once we arrived in the city, the ship anchored and the ramp to take us off the ship went down to the ground. We smiled as we started to head off the ship..