Chapter V

~day 5~

Nasir's pov

I sighed reading a book peacefully. "Nasir!!!" I heard a voice say. It was late at night when I heard this, 3 am actually. I heard the voice outside of my room.

I got up and went to the door, opening it only a little and I saw a spirit like light. "Nasir, follow me." The spirit said. "Okay.." I said looking at it and coming out into the hallway.

I was hesitant to follow it out to the back deck, but I decided to follow the spirit. I followed it and I saw it materialize into a person. "I came here to tell you that your lover is doing okay and is still alive." The spirit said. "Thank you for telling me, but how do you know?" I asked.

"Because I was sent to talk to you by him." The spirit said. "What....?" I said stepping back a bit. I don't believe this. "How would he be able to tell you to come see me?" I asked.

"He hasn't seen me in so long..." I mumbled. The spirit didn't know what to say to me. "I was only told to tell you he was doing fine and was alive. I must be going now." The spirit said disappearing. Before I could say anything, it was gone.

I sighed and went to the rails on the back of the deck. "Something's coming... I can feel it." I mumbled softly. I wanted to head back to my room but I chose not to. It felt nice to be outside for once.

After a while I did decide to head back to mine and Leilani's room. It was so quiet and peaceful. I laid down in my bed after reading for a bit. I thought about what happened today and about Augustine. I miss him so much that it's not normal.