Chapter XVIII

~day 18~

Leilani's pov

I was sitting on my bed thinking. Raven was in her room and we do hang out often. I swear she's like Nasir with how antisocial she is. I looked at the book that Nasir was writing in. 'Should I read it? It seems like it's a private book.' I thought.

No I shouldn't do that. That's wrong of me. I decided I'd read one of the books we have in the bookshelf. The book was called "The Legend of The Lone Wolf". It was a fictional story aboit a werewolf.

Raven's pov

I've lived on my own for years because I was being hunted by werewolf hunters. I was hidden deep in the forest of Everstone. That's what everyone called the forest. I had ended up growing to about 5'5 and my hair glowing down to my waist. It stopped growing then but still, I got long hair.

I did manage to braid it now, thanks to Leilani helping me with learning how to take care of it. She is a helpful person. When I ran away all that I could think was I'm sorry sister. I didn't want to leave her all alone, but I was forced to. She knew that I was a werewolf, but she didn't know that there were hunters that went after werewolves.

Nasir's pov

I came back to mine and Leilani's room seeing her fast asleep. She's had a rough day today. She kept hearing things when we were outside on the deck so I told her to stay inside our room and rest. Not only was she hearing things, but she felt like she was being watched. I'm not letting anything happen to her.

She's had to much happen in her life. Hers is more tragic than mine.