Chapter IV

~day 4~

~It's really hard to think about what they are doing on a day-to-day basis because I've never been on a ship~

Augustine's pov

I was looking through the crystal ball thinking. "Oh Nasir, if only I could be there with you." I said to myself. "Hey Augustine? How's your lover doing?" Adam said peeking into the room. "He's doing okay, just missing me."

"I understand that. I miss my lover too ya know. She was a beautiful woman. Her name was Evelyn." He said with a gentle smile. "That's a lovely name to be honest, but what happened to her if you don't mind me asking." I asked softly.

"She died in front of me when we were protecting our family." He said, "I'm so sorry, but how did you not die?" I asked. "Remember how I said I'm not completely dead? I'm not dead until I tell someone the truth about himself." He said softly.

I nodded then went back to looking at the crystal ball. "I miss you so much Nasir you don't even know it." I said to myself after Adam left.

Everyone will know the truth at the capital.

Lucinda's pov

I sighed thinking. "I miss her so much, I hope she doesn't think I ever cheated on her." I said to myself. "Hey Luci? How you doing?" Adam came in my room. "Yeah I'm doing okay, just missing my darling Leilani." I said.

"I understand that, I just had a talk with Augustine. He misses his lover too. I even told him about my deceased lover." He said softly. "Oh." I said softly.

"So what are you doing?" I asked him. "Just checking up on you and Augustine." He said with a gentle smile. "Well thank you." I said smiling. He then walked away.