𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐫𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍

"Babe, is this okay or should I change again?" Danielle asked walking out of the bathroom.

She was dressed in a baby blue matching piece with white Air Forces and a white purse. It was a pretty outfit but Danielle was still unsure. She wanted her first time meeting Matteo friends and family to go great. She was aiming to dress as modest as she could but due to her breast and butt everything looked a little risqué in a sense.

 She was aiming to dress as modest as she could but due to her breast and butt everything looked a little risqué in a sense

"Babe, you look absolutely stunning, now let's go." Matteo said getting off of the bed with Junior in his harm.

"Forweal momma, I'm tired." Junior sassed.

"Okay, but are you sure my boobs aren't too exposed?" She asked walking over to him.

"They aren't. You look perfectly fine. Shit, if I could I would—" He said trying to get close to Danielle but she pushed him away.

"Yeah, okay let's go. Everyone is waiting for us downstairs she said trying to walk away from him but Matteo pulled her back.

"Babe..." Danielle trailed off as Matteo narrows his head in the crook of her neck.

He trailed his hand over her ass before grabbing the back of her thighs and picking her up. Danielle yelped as she held on him, hoping not to fall. Matteo maneuvered his arms so one was underneath her leg gripping her butt and the other was wrapped around her waist.

"Babe," She giggled as he began to kiss her neck.

"Look at us, look at us, who would have thought?" He joked kissing her.

He placed his other arm underneath her legs and began to move her up and down. Matteo was no skinny man, but Danielle was still impressed by how strong he was. He made it seem like he was bench pressing five pounds when Danielle knew she was well over a hundred.

"Me and my nephew would like to— Ooh, look at you two getting all cozy. Don't mind me, just hurry up." Florence said easing his eyebrows and winking.

"Bro, he's going to fuck with me all day now." She said rolling her eyes.

Matteo put Danielle back down before kissing her lips. "At the party I might disappear with the men for a while to talk about business, but I promise I won't be gone for too long." He said.

"Who am I supposed to talk to then? I can barely hold a conversation in Italian and I don't have any friends. You and the guys are the only friends I have and I think Erica still upset about the whole situation. See, no, I'm staying home." She said trying to take of her shoes but Matteo stopped her.

"No, no, no, no, how about this? If an opportunity presents itself where I have to leave then I'll just bring you with me." He said.

"Okay, but what about Junior? I know damn well a child can't sit in on these kinds of meeting."