𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫: 𝐚 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞

𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 : 𝐭𝐚-𝐤𝐮 - 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞

𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖

If he really thought that I was going to let him touch me then he had me royally fucked up.

Matteo got out of his seat and slowly stalked me like a prey ready for its next meal. His eyes were filled with hunger and lust, and his demeanor was bold and cocky. He radiated just enough dominance to put you in a trance, but not enough to make you run away.

I would say, if he was dealing with a weak bitch I would buss it open right here, right now, but he's not messing with one of those. He's messing with a boss bitch, and boss bitch never folds.

Matteo stepped in-front of me and leaned down so we met face to face. He trapped both of his muscular-tattooed arms on either side of me, and his tongue slowly moved across his bottom lip. "Are you sure about this, love?" He asked whispering in my ear.

The hair on the back of my neck stood up as an insatiable pleasure move down from my chest to my heat. Any straight woman would find what he just did attractive, and maybe indulge in his naughty practices- hell, me too if I wasn't in the predicament I'm in, but I couldn't. What I could do though is play a little game.

Sitting up in my seat, I leaned into Matteo's neck and placed my lips onto it. "If you..." I said kissing up to his neck.