Chapter 1

'Chapter 1'

Serra's Pov:

"For the last time Suze, it's fine".

She opened her mouth to say something her hazel eyes pleading, but i cut her off  " if you apologize one more time Suze, I swear.. I'm gonna post you in your hello kitty outfit all over college".

"But Serra, I really didn't...." is all I hear before Soph drags me away to my very last class before graduation.

"i don't want to here anything  Serra " soph says before I even realize what was happening  "I know what your going to say so just shut up and listen , I want all of us together in your last class ".

With that she drags me inside the class (despite my continued protests) to our usual seats which were neither too back nor too front but 'just right '. We sit down just as the professor enters.

"where is Sam??" I ask.

Soph points me to the front where my eyes catch a red head. "wow!!!" is all I manage to say.

"that right there is a desperate person trying to make up for lost credits" Soph continues

"my making her presence known to the entire class.... typical Sam". I node patently.

"I thought you wanted all of us to sit together Soph ? " a smirk plays on my face as I ask her.

"For you information genius we are all here ,scattered thee not important. While you were stupidly planning to skip it. I mean who does that?......Your really lucky I'm your friend not your mama or I would have smacked some sense into you".

"Oh please!.. Like you have never done that before".

She chuckles.

Soph aka Sophia michels was my bestie from sixth grade on.We have stuck to each other like glue ever-since. Her accent was slightly British, complements of her london born dad. While her out of the world beauty was from her sicilian mother.She is like a sister to me.....not that I didn't have one. All I can say is... If I had not taken Pre-med with her she would have bitten my head off.

A nudge from Soph snaps me back. I see her staring at me.

"what?.. " I ask irritated at being disturbed.

"you were in dreamland,....... come to think of it you have been doing this quite often nowadays.... it's him? Isn't it ? Your fia...."

"Don't" I glare at her.

"That's all for today. Now Ms. Williamson" I turn at the mention my name "the deparment head would like to have a word with you".

"Yes ma'am"

" I'll wait for you" Soph says

"No don't , I still have to turn in this 20 page essay on importance of E-commerce" I say while dangling it in front of her.

" if I ever wanna leave.......that is.".

She laughs. "Be back by 5. we have plans" and walks away leaving me in puzzled state.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

After a brief meeting with the dep.head I went to the dept. of commerce to hand over my very last paper.

A Double degree was never a piece of cake. But my mind was not ready to choose so I had make it work and I did!!!. As soon as turn this paper in, I was a free bird!

I was joined by Skylar on my way back. Sky was Pre-law and was always busy not like near graduation busy like Sam.but she made time for us.

Sam opened the door for us. "get ready fast, we are going out" she said while stuffing her head with sticks,  Fashion these days.