Chapter 22 ~ Happy Ending

Artemis's POV

Wally had decided that since we were back together he wanted to go on some big date. Or that's what he mad it seem like until we showed up to the jewelry store that we had first met each other at.

"Uh Wally I thought we'd be going for like food or something." He grabbed my hand intertwining our fingers.

"Just come on, babe." He said with a huge grin on his face. He dragged me over to the exact spot I was standing that day he spilt coffee all over me, he then spun around and walked to the counter of the shop. The employee handed him something but he quickly hid it in his pocket. I raised my eyebrow to him as he walked back over with a grin from ear to ear.

"Are you okay?" He placed himself in front of me and took a deep breath. He then got down on one knee and pulled out the box the employee had gave him. He opened the box to show a silver rind with one emerald and one ruby,

"Artemis Lian Crock will you marry me?" He said in a nervous tone.

"Of course I will!" he slid the ring on my finger and leaned up to kiss me. We've had our ups and downs but this is the man I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. He made me feel like no one else has, I feel on top of the world when i'm with him. Even after all the mistakes in our relationship we found our way back to each other. So it was a happy ending for us after all.

                           ~4 years later~

No one's POV

"Wallace West! Please change Jai's clothes!" Artemis said chasing a little redheaded toddler around the living room.

"On it, babe!" Wally said walking into the living room holding a blonde toddler. The little boy jumped out of his father's hands and ran after his twin sister. The couple flopped on the couch and sighed of exhaustion. Wally flung his arm around Artemis's shoulder and pulled her close,

"They act just like you." she laughed.

"That's hilarious. They get their energy from you." The toddlers run jumping on top of their parents. Wally pulled them into a hug,

"What are you two trouble makers doing?" They looked at each other and then back at their dad.

"Iris broke a picture in your room!" The little girl's mouth shot open.

"Liar! Jai broke it!" Artemis laid her head back and laughed.

"Just like their father." He shot his wife a quick glare. But was soon interrupted by a knock on the door. Artemis opened the door and was greeted by a black haired and blue eyed toddler.

"Hi little Andrew!" She smiled and was soon greeted by his parents, Dick Grayson and Zatanna Grayson. Another knock on the door but it was Connor, Megan, and their daughter Marie.

"Hi! come on in!" All their friends were reunited once again.

"Andrew!" Iris yelled running at the raven haired toddler.

"Iris!" they embraced each other with a hug.

"Hey Dick, tell your kid to keep his paws off my daughter." Wally glared at his best friend. Dick threw his hands up,

"Hey my kid likes the West girls." Dick pointed to his son now hugging Artemis. Wally walked over to Andrew,

"Now your taking my wife, you little player." Wally said picking up his god-child. The little boy giggled as Wally sat him down. He took off straight for Iris.

"Hey babe look." Artemis said pointing to her little boy that was handing baby Marie a flower he stole from a vase somewhere.

"He's a ladies man just like you." She said pulling her husband to sit down with her.

"This has been the best day ever." Wally said placing a soft kiss on Artemis's lips. She smiled and nodded in agreement.

"I miss when the twins were little babies though." She pouted. He laughed,

"Wally, I want another kid." She said jokingly.

"Hey, i'm down because I like the process of how they are made." She rolled her eyes and nudge him.

"Your so gross there are a bunch of kids in here!" She laughed.

"I'm just saying!" He put his hands up in defense.

"I love you." She kissed him.

"I love you more, babe" He held her close.

                               The End!

_____________________________
So that's the end of this book! I hope you all enjoyed reading this, I loved writing it! I might start another story soon i'm not sure yet but keep watch and see if I do! Remember to vote it'd be very much appreciated! Peace out ✌🏼