"-Outertale and lots more." One skeleton said, I wondered what they were talking about before it clicked in my head what had happened when I passed out.

"How many?" I didn't know I could talk yet, my mouth was still dry and everything still hurt. They turned to me quickly, the taller skeleton with yellow and blue clothing looked relieved to see me, but his face soon turned to worry when he looked closer. The shorter one ran towards me immediately, I could see the excitement in his eyes along with a scared worried glint. I felt more of my body weight coming back to me and I leaned more onto Broomie. The small skeleton, bearing mostly blue and grey, placed his arm underneath mine helping me stand more. He gave me a gentle smile, and started to help me walk, thanks Blue. BLUE. That's his name and the other is Dream. Uhh when I passed out I must have forgotten them , I felt awful. How could I forget them. They were my best friends. I tried to stand on my own to show Blue I was fine, I didn't want to worry them, especially after I forgot they even existed. Blue looked at me, giving me the look of, You can't walk so stop trying. I gave in and let Blue help me into a chair next to dream, tibia honest it felt nice. Sitting was much easier than standing. I sighed. That's when the screaming in my head started again,
Ink what are you doing Au's need fixing!
Ink stop moping.
Guys give him a break
Oh be quiet, whatever this is it isn't good.
I bet Error caused.
Yeah, he just can't stand to lose
Error didn't cause it we all know that this isn't a normal threat.
I thought we told you to leave.
Guys!...hello! ...Aus!
I closed my eyes, clenching them trying to get the screaming to calm. I was nice knowing a few people were trying to help. I didn't realize it but I was shaking, I was nervous and afraid. "How many?" I asked, queitly. I wondered if Dream heard me over the voices. I felt blue put his hand on the chair I sat in, before Dream answered.
"The six that had been destroyed along with maybe four more." He said. I looked at the table, the voices seemed to grow.
TEN!
Ten Au's are gone Ink you need to go now.
What are you gonna do Ink
Ten Au's! Ten Au's!
All while ink was asleep!
The last one annoyed me the most. I couldn't help it. I passed out. I already felt bad enough about it. I noticed Dream and Blue looking at me, and then Dream asked, "Ink, sprouts you remember what took these Au's?" I thought for a moment but it was hard. Screams filled my mind and I already had a bad memory. I picked up my scarf looking through all the words and symbols, that meant nothing to me at the moment. Then I read something 'white. Nothings left. Just white. Orb. Glowing. Help' I didn't know why there was a help part, But I sighed , dropping the end off my scarf and I answered. I didn't know what I answered but I answered. What Dream said next was muffled to me. I couldn't hear it. I few minutes went by I didn't hear anything. I didn't think of anything. Even the voices had stopped. It was kind of nice the quiet. Do I like quiet?

"Ink, maybe you should go rest." I heard someone say, I think it was Blue.
"I'm fine, Blue." I say without thinking. Was I fine? I stare off  into nothing when another force comes in "Ink are you alright?" Was that Dream, it kind of sounded like him.
"Yes."
"Ink, you don't look, like normal you." Someone said, who I don't know, I didn't care I sat there. I didn't care.

Ink your vials.

The voice was soft and nice. It didn't boom in my head, screaming at me. No it was nice and calm. It was more of a friendly suggestion rather than an order. I waited, maybe they'd ask again.

And waited.

And waited.

Nothing.

Maybe if I reward them by doing what they ask, now they'll ask like that in the future.

What are vails anyways.