You had once again given into him when your body weeped for rest only to have your cunt pounded open. His eyes focused on your bouncing tits, he  massaged one nipple while he sucked on the other, biting softly but managing to send a cocktail of pain and pleasure burning into your cunt. Your  arm moved to lce around his shoulders, feeling his back muscles contract and expand each time. He pushed the small of your back to rub your clit against him. He had gone so deep, you could feel him bumping into your cervix. He knew exactly how to make you weak, expertly. He peppered bruises as your forehead met his. Jaw remained slacked, incredibly loud moans and cries left your system, a stranger in your voice box. All noises, guttural. Between the incredible fucking, every inch of him cleaving your cunt. Your tumbling all his walls, recognizing the little boy that deserved more. Unconsciously, pulling you into the dark web of his mind. You let out a soft chuckle at the thought while he grazed his lips against your collar bone. He was you and you were him. A chosen dyad, he was choosing to let you take him back to light. His eyes met yours for a moment, the golden orbs glistening just as his skin. You were each others addiction.You pulled him closer, he was sending you to your peak. "fuck...Keep going", he kissed his cheeks before going to this lips.

"My beautiful girl", he whispered between the kisses, making your hear and stomach flutter. "No one..Shit...No one takes this cock better than your pussy does", he murmured, moving to the back of your ears. His thrusts hit your g spot causing you to roll both your eyes and head back. Hair hanging as you screamed out pleads for him to continue.

"That's so good, kylo. Fuck fuck fuck....just like that. Oh my fucking GOD", you squealed while he rough pace grew jagged and uneven, you sensed that he was close. With a sharp thrust, hips bucking and body convusling as he pumped you full of see while your body became rirgid as you clenched cunt milked his cock. He fucked you through your orgasm, sloppy sounds of your cum and his leaving loud sounds of smacking. You whined out a long needed exhale as he buried his face in the crook of your neck. You fell just beside as he threw his back on the covers.

Ragged breathing of an asthmatic patient would a perfect example of your respiration. Kylo turned his head to face you, and you did the same. You both didn't require words to exchange what you both wanted.

You planted your greasy hair and head on his chest, hearing his calm heart beat rhythmically as mine. Making small circles whilst caressing his skin with your fingers. His chin rested on your head while his breath blew away strands from your messy hair. You were fast asleep just as he began stroking your hair.

-

Hazy vision with crusts prodding and sealing the corners of eyes shut. The feeling of being in a foreign room plagued your mind but as soon as it did, it disappeard making you realize where you were. You snapped your head to find no Kylo, again. For the love of Hoth, you just wanted him sleep beside you not marry you. If you think you're body was sore then, it's much worse now. You were practically burning throughout. Muscles crying every turn you took. You inhaled sharply and conjured up enough courage to shoot up straight but your body denied it. You cursed at the after affects of the amazing sex. You were famished and the kitchen was not the ideal place to walk to given its distance. You used the force to pushed your body to your designated location bur alas it had blew up in your face. Your back colidded with the dark black slab, "Son of a bitch!". You sat still, soothing your nervous but mentally bullied your mind for the tears that trickled down your face. You cradled your knees to your chest, comforting yourself in the aching cold and darkness. You knew your true identity but you were no less confused than before. Kylo was in the process of mending and breaking your heart. You rested your head on the small cupboard behind, facing the ceiling. You shut your eyes, feeling the force around you blossom. You felt a dark energy and Kylo as if they were right in front of you but it was a mere illusion create by your mind.