Haya was trying to pull herself away from the cage of his arms when his gruff voiced stopped her dead in her tracks.
His voice was gruff with affection and sleep when he whispered her name again. "Come back here. "
That wasn't a compliment by any means,  it was a request. But it did feel like a command and this was probably first command that she had accepted without questioning him. The joy she felt was there all the same. She rolled back against his side. Taimoor put his arms around her and pulled her tight against him.

There weren't any more compliments, or fervent declarations of love either. He did kiss her on the top of her head, though.It was just a simple little kiss which unsettled her.But it was enough. It felt enough. She hadn't recovered from the forehead kiss when he dropped another bomb on her.
"Let me hold you for the last time. " He said. Haya froze.

Haya breathed in his cologne as his thoughts invaded her sense leaving her numb. I'd miss this smell . I'd miss him. I'd miss him alot.

OH, how they fit perfectly . His hand was on her waist while her back was pressed against his chest. His head resting on the top of her head while he breathed in her Natural Essence shampoo which smelt like sweet strawberry . His words were like a dragger into her heart. The last time. Haya repeated the words again and again until she decided not to think about it.

With his arms wound around her , Haya went out like a light. She was drained and sleep deprived, and he felt so warm .Sleep was so welcoming and peaceful. She didn't even have to fight those nightmares. It was peaceful. It was calm. It was perfect.

Before closing her eyes ,she decided to tell him that she had forgiven him and well that she loved him. If he wanted to leave , they she won't stand in his way. And again, she had procrastinated on the task which was really really important. After procrastination and ending up with pile of assignments she should have learned that it never ended well for her. But sadly she hadn't. 

******************************************************************************

There is this famous saying , "Don't delay what you can do today." If only Haya had paid heed to it and not procrastinated, she wouldn't have to go through the emotional roller coaster .

The next morning Haya woke up still sleepy, she was disoriented. Rubbing her eyes twice she glanced at the watch . The clock hand was on 11!

What? Its 11. Did he leave? No no no. She had to tell him. Grabbing her dupatta, Haya rushed downstairs.

She found her mother in law in kitchen."Ammi did Taimoor leave?" "Yes beta he left around.." Haya didn't stay long enough for her to complete her sentence.So, he had left. He left her. She didn't even get to say good-bye. Or "I love you ! Please don't go." Running back to her room , Haya closed the door as she sagged against the bed. She felt like a loser. God ,she was a loser.

Looking around the room , her eye's stilled on the brown envelope that lied on the dresser. Was it what she thought it was ? Haya was shaking . Trembling with sadness and misery. She didn't have guts to open it and look inside it.Or even go near it for further inspection.

Haya stayed there lying on the ground like a broken person for what felt like forever. Crying and hugging her knees to herself, she lamented over not stopping him when she could have. She was such a fool and an idiot ! Letting go of the man she loved. Only a moron does that.