Chapter 19

It was the last night she was going to spend with him in the room. She tossed and turned recklessly. She had a chance to talk to him in the ride back home but she was so pissed at him , that she decided not too. And now she was regretting it. Taimoor lied on the opposite side of bed ,sleeping peacefully .

"Haya , stop him before its too late. He isn't leaving now.You , promised Mariyam that you would  talk to him."

" I'd stop him tomorrow."

"Rona maat bad main!(Dont cry later on)" Her heart warned her.

"If he really do love me , how can he sleep so peacefully? Isn't he supposed to be at least a little bit sad about leaving ?" Haya stared at Taimoor, who's eyes were closed and his face relaxed as he slept on his side.

Was he really going to leave her . Won't her miss her ? Her mind was still wrapped around it. She couldn't fathom her life without him and here he was planning to leave her. And then sleeping peacefully on it.

"Haya" , he calls her name in the husky bedroom voice of his. And she felt her heart stop. Was he going to confess his undying love for her. Yeah, when the hell freeze overs. Her inner voice said. But one could wish for things ! Haina ....(Right ?)

"Stop wrestling on the bed. I have to leave early in the morning. " The 'leave' word made her heart sink. He was really going. But then she was the one who wanted him gone in first place. But did he not know her? Didn't he know that she said stuff which she doesn't mean. Can't he read the silent plea in her eyes ? Can't he understand the signs ? Haya why can't you just tell him that you love him. Why don't you just ask him to stay ? Her sanity asked her a million dollar question. But who listens to sanity? Atleast not Haya.

He hadn't come to pick her up from her parent's place as she had hoped. He didn't even try to make small talks with her in the car. Ignored her at Shahmeer's . And right now he was lying with his eyes closed as if everything was normal. While on the other hand Haya felt her world slipping away.

"HAYA !" He whines again. "I am sorry.......I can't sleep. I guess I'll just leave. " She said as she pulled the covers away to get out of bed. She was on the verge of weeping. She didn't want to cry in-front of him. She didn't understand why she felt like she had to go to bathroom to cry her eyes out. But she did. He was sleeping peacefully, tarnishing the possibility of a beautiful future they could have together.

Before she could leave , he pulled her arm and she landed on the bed with a thud. She hadn't expected her. Her breathing was rapid , while she tried to calm her ragging heart , his hand went on her waist , and pulled her closer to his chest.

Haya didn't know what to feel. She was overwhelmed by the sense of him . The shock of him pulling her towards him and resting his arm on her waist hadn't left her when he placed his face in the crock on neck. Haya lied there too frozen to do anything.

Her heart was racing but there was a sense of comfort in it. It didn't feel strange to her or new to her. It felt safe and warm and familiar to her. Had she been in his arms before ? Haya jogged her memory , but she couldn't remember one single moment when she had cuddled into him like this. Allah knows, she was feeling at home in his embrace. The tingling sensation and the butterflies in her belly were ignore-able. 

Haya lied there like a statue for few minutes . Her wit had gone out the door, the proximity too was making her dizzy. Dopamine blast which were occurring, made her whole-body tremble with delight. After few minutes in the heaven of his arms, she decided to sneak away. It felt like cheating. He was sleeping and he didn't know what he was doing . She was enjoying the warmth of his embrace, which in the back on her mind felt like talking advantage of him.