'What on God's green earth is Namjoon doing in the pantry?'

With no time to question his presence you motion for him to grab you some noodles. He oblidges, already nervious but now startled at the fact he was caught, handing you a selction as he was unsure to which you desired.

You take two quickly, the rest falling from his arms onto the floor and he slaps a hand over his mouth as his eyes widden. Not that that helps.

"(Y/n)?"

'Heckedy, have you been caught?'

"Why do you have nightshade, well actually, why is one broken?"

You turn confused, "why does everyone but me know that they are poison?"

"What?"

"Nothing. Um, I thought they were pretty but acidently dropped that one. Why? Do you like them?"

"Mmm a lot. They are nice plants. My dad always said that they were not only beautiful but also useful for killing pests."

"Oh," you say in thought, remembering how BTS didn't seem to take them well and how you were hurt by one of the poor plants. "You can have them if you want, a 'moving to Korea to chase me' sort of gift if you will".

"OooOo really? I shall gladly accept. But let me leave you at least one. As a good luck charm."

She scoops them up, placing the flower from the floor in one of the bigger pots and moves towards the table, laying them there for later before notting the meal which you were preparing.

"(Y/n), seriously? I came all the way here and you feed me noodles? I can get them anywhere."

"You ungrateful lemon pip, I don't have to feed you anything. Two cups seem like just the right amount for me today, I am feeling rather peckish."

"Okay, okay. Sorry, noodles are good... Great even. Yep, noodles are great. Why are you laughing," she says, regarding you shaking figure.

"No, it is nothing. I just missed you".

"Then why didn't you text or call me last night?" She fires. "And you ignored me this morning too."

"Oh, I didn't see your messages. My phone must have died, sorry. And last night, I uh," you stumble, trying to find an excuse.

"I, uh?" She replys in a mocking question.

"I didn't feel well," you start, leaning in to whisper the next part, well aware of the presence right besides you, thin doors doing little to hide it. "It is that time, you know? And I was feeling really exhausted, especially after such an eventful day."

"Oh, girl. I would have brought chocolate, do you need me to get anything?"

"No. But I would like to rest again soon. I know we haven't seen each other for a while, and that you just got here, but would it be alright if you left after eating? I think I want a nice bath."

"Alright," she says as she grabs her noodles. Slurping some she says, "but I will be back tomorrow to check on you and hear the details. You can count on it."

You smile, happy to see her but delighted that you haven't been caught and she was leaving soon.

After the last of her noodles are consumed she leaves almost imediatly. Walking herself to the door with her plants and alowing you to waddle behind.

Your goodbye was brief, this had gone too well and you needed her out before a disater occured. Your mind takes you to the man who trapped himself in the pantry and you worry that it will be him who spells disaster.

But you were wrong. Those who almost bring your doom are the ones upstairs. Moving too soon. Thinking she had left they begin to stir, a elbow hit against the railing as they stretch out from their nervouse huddle.

This thump and the resounding screech of pain cause your friend to pause, a single foot past the boundary of the door.

"Do you have a cat?"

You feign ignorance, "nope. Maybe someone next door?"

And she was gone.

And you were glad because as soon as the door clicked shut and you sighed in relief, the startling image of Namjoon tripping out of his hiding space and six galumphing men sliding down the stairs where what met your eyes.

Why were they here again?

***

A/n
I started another bts x reader story. It is another soulmate AU where the girl ends up timetraveling. You don't have to read it, I just thought that I would tell you. However, this story (Zero) is the one I will be focusing the most on.

This is it:

(I think I just called it time step tho)