Help her

The doctors POV

I break the silence as Rose sits back down and I sit down with her.
"So anything you want to do before it's night?" I ask her while sitting down with her.
"Is it possible just to go forward say 12 hours and save her now?" She asks while looking at all the controls.
"Yep, that's possible," I say standing up flicking a few switches on the TARDIS and pressing a few buttons.

Rose comes and stands next to me as I press all the buttons.
"You alright?" I ask her, normal she just lets me do my thing. She nods
"I just want to see how you fly the TARDIS. When I had to fly the TARDIS to come and save you I had to press different buttons to what you are pressing now? and I did it a lot slower than you do it and it still worked?" She said almost like a question
"Different time, a different place and different skills," I say looking at Rose next to me. She smiles as I pull the last lever and we land.
"The same place as last time, just 12 hours later," I say. I take Rose's hand and took her outside the TARDIS.

It was pitch black again, the moon high in the sky and not a single cloud in the sky.
"Do you know where to go from here?" I ask her. She shakes her head and gazed at all the stars.
"This way," I said, she follows me until we reach the house. She sighs and looks at me and then we both fall silent.
"Do you hear that?" I ask her quietly.
"It sounds like crying." Rose opens the door and gasps.
"Doctor-" she starts but can't carry on her sentence.
"What? What is it?" I ask her. She walked into the house and I quickly follow her.
"EMMA," Rose shouts as I kneel down on the floor, 2 dead body's
"How many people lived here do you know?" I ask Rose concerned
"Only Emma and her mum and dad." She replies. I look round the kitchen as Rose called for Emma again.
"EMMA!" this time there was a response
"Rose," Emma's voice was faint and quiet but we both heard it, Rose looked at me and quickly ran upstairs to find her.

I carried on investigating around the kitchen. I saw the doll Rose was on about, an exact copy as her, it was just big enough to fit in both of my hands, but it also had a knife in it. I thought Rose said she can feel the dolls pain. I put the doll down carefully just in case.

I knelt down beside the body's as I heard Rose shout my name.
"Doctor." She sounded scared. I quickly stood up and went upstairs.
"Doctor in here." I quickly walked into the room I heard them in and saw Emma sitting against the wall with Rose sitting next to her. I quickly went over to see what happened.
"What happened?" I ask
"My dad shot my shoulder and then I heard more gunshots downstairs." Emma's voice was trembling.

I quickly grabbed a cloth out of my pocket and covered her wound.
"Can't you heal it with your sonic screwdriver?" Rose asks looking up at me. Her eyes started to tear up as I answered.
"I- I can't, it's too much of a big cut, we need to wait for it to heal," I say. I cover up her cut with the cloth I had.
"Am I hurting you," I ask her softly
"A little," she replied quickly.

I tried to cover up her cut up more carefully, which was really hard.
"We need to get her back to the TARDIS, I can treat her wound better there," I say while Rose nods and looks down at Emma.
"How long ago did this happen do you know?" I ask her. She is silent for a second and I can see her trying to think back to when it happened.
"Not long," she replies, I nod and look at Rose.
"We need to move her carefully," I say. Rose looks at me with a few tears rolling down her cheek now.
"But how are we going to move her carefully?" She asks through shaking breaths. I put my hand on Emma's cheek and wipe away the tears with my thumb.
"Are you hurt anywhere else or is it just your shoulder?" I look down at Emma.
"Just my shoulder." She replies quietly
"were you injured here or did you walk here somehow?"
"I went to walk downstairs to see what happened but it started to hurt me more to I stayed here."
"If we help you do you think you can walk to the TARDIS? It's probably the easiest thing we can do at the moment." I ask her as I put my hand on her other shoulder.
"We will get you out of here," I say to Emma trying to make her feel safer with us.
"Do you know what happened?" Rose asks her.
"My dad just came in and shot my shoulder and left without saying anything and then I heard gunshots downstairs as well, so I went to go and see what happened but walking around make my arm hurt more." She replies as a tear rolls down her face. Rose rubs her hand up and down Emma's good arm to comfort her.

"We need to get her to the TARDIS now so we can treat her wound properly," I say looking at the cloth over her shoulder. Then I look behind us and see the trail of blood on the floor and on her bed where I'm guessing this happened. She had seemed to have lost a lot of blood by now.
"You need to try and walk to the TARDIS with us. We will help you." I say to her. She nods knowing it's the only thing we can do. As she stands up she reveals more blood on the floor but the only thing we need to focus on is helping Emma back to the TARDIS.