Explain

The doctor's POV

As picked her up in my arms I quickly checked over her. I checked her neck pulse and her wrist pulse and they both came back positive. I knew I needed to act quick so I quickly walked back to the TARDIS with Rose still in my arms unconscious.

As I reached the TARDIS the doors opened for me. It was now about midnight and the moon was upright in the sky. As I walk in the doors shut behind me. Rose stirs as the doors shut. I put her on the bench in the control room as I set up a scan for her.

But before I can scan her to see if anything was wrong she wakes up and sits up slightly. I walk over to her and sat down next to her. I put my arm around her and she puts her hand in my hand and then rests her head on my shoulder.
"Headache? Feeling sick?" I ask her, normal things for people who have been unconscious.
"A little yeah," she replied quietly and I feel her nod on my shoulder. "We need to go back to Emma, the little girl." She says standing up, I caught her as she falls from weakness and sitting her back down.
"You're too weak, we can't go yet, I'm sorry." She looks at me in the eyes and nodded knowing she can't disagree.

I then thought I hadn't questioned her on why she was weak or if she knows why she was this weak.
"So do you know what happened?" I ask her. She looks at me confused until I speak up again. "Do you know why you're this weak! What happened?" She looks at me and smiles weakly before answering. She put her head back on my shoulder.
"The TARDIS managed to get into my head and I could control it. I managed to fly the TARDIS to you and then I disconnected from it after I told you who was controlling the TARDIS." I sat with her silently as I worked out what happened.
"How did you get in her head?" I asked the TARDIS, it hums as the screen comes around in my eyesight.
"Bad Wolf," were the words on the screen.
"What does that mean?" Rose asks. I sat silent for a few seconds trying to work it out. Then it came to me.
"When you looked into the heart of the TARDIS that time, it made it so if it has DNA of you it can connect with you." She then takes her head off my shoulder and looks at me.
"Where did it get the DNA from?"
"I found your jacket on the rails over there." I pointed at where I originally found her jacket. "That's also how the TARDIS found you if I didn't have the tracking system I probably wouldn't have found you're for ages." She nods in showing me she understood.
"But the TARDIS wouldn't do anything to leave you like this? Did anything else happen?" The TARDIS sorrily hummed as Rose explain it a little.
"Just before I managed to land the TARDIS I felt like something stuck it." Then I thought back to when I heard that unfamiliar bang of thunder.
"The TARDIS must have got struck by lighting," I mutter to myself. "Rose I need to do a scan on you to check your all ok, that could leave people in a critical state." She suddenly looks at me with fear in her eyes.
"I'm fine doctor you don't need to do a scan." She smiles at me. I then wondered why she didn't want me to do a scan on her and then I remembered before we went on this mission she wasn't acting 100% herself.
"Is there anything you want to tell me? You seem like you have been hiding something." She shakes her head but I know that's a lie. I look at her in the eye and I can sense something is definitely not right.

Before I can question her she yawns and looks at me tiredly and she is the first to speak up.
"I'm tired, I haven't slept properly for a few nights now. With the shackles on it was hard to sleep." She puts her head on my shoulder again and I put my arm around her almost like a hug.
"I promise tomorrow we will go back and help that little girl. But first, you need to get some rest." She nods and keeps her head on my shoulder. I get the idea she didn't want to move or walk to her own bed so we just sat on the bench in the control room for a while. The TARDIS dimmed the lights so off would be easier to sleep. Rose fell asleep on my shoulder and I joined her and also fell asleep.

***

We both wake up to the TARDIS humming at us like it was telling us to go awake up. The lights came back on and Rose sat up properly. I let my eyes adjust to the light and looked at Rose.
"Good morning," she smiles at me
"Afternoon, It's about 1 pm." She looks at me confused and then smiled
"Did we really sleep for that long?"
"We only slept for 11 hours," I replied. Rose looks at me surprised. "11 hours, 14 minutes and 27 seconds," I say. She giggles a little and then speaks up.
"Can we go and save Emma now? Anything could happen to her!" Rose asks. I nod.
"I don't want you passing out again from being too weak." But before Rose could reply the TARDIS hums and we both look at the controls.
"What do you mean?" I ask the TARDIS, it hums at me again and I look at Rose.
"What?" She asks me sounding a little scared. I stand up and held out a hand to help her up and she stood up without falling. She looks at me confused before I explain what the TARDIS said.
"Basically when we were asleep the TARDIS was able to make you no longer weak-," I TARDIS then hums at me "but it doesn't mean you're not at risk of being in a critical state. Your exactly the same as before just no longer weak." She nods to show she understands and I change the subject.

"Do you want to go and save Emma now?" I ask. Rose sighs and looks at me.
"We need to wait till night when her parents are asleep. There is no way we can help Emma while her parents are awake and I definitely can't show up there again." She says. I nod to show I understand and we stay silent.