Let the TARDIS back in

Rose's POV

After a few hours of doing nothing and it was starting to becoming night. I did what I did all the time and watched nature doing its thing. This time I didn't hear the door open but I heard someone open the cell door. I quickly looked over and saw Emma's dad wall in with another shackle.
"Might be easier if you have both arms shackled, what do you think?" I just looked at him as he grabbed my other arm, I didn't even bother fighting back, there was no point in trying.

"There we go," he said when he finished putting my wrists in shackles. I could still easily move my arms around but I just didn't have as much freedom with my hands as I had before.
"Just like in the world wars, people getting tied up." I protest
"People still get locked up nowadays. For example, you" He turned around and while he spoke.
"Illegally tied up," I speak up again. He doesn't reply and just closes the cell door and then leaves closes the other door.

I sat with my back against the wall for a few seconds before lying back down watching nature doing its own thing again. I then heard a clap of thunder in the distance and realised a storm was approaching and quick. I looked outside and saw clouds moving over quickly. They seemed to be storm clouds as well. I heard one more bit of thunder and decided just to sit and watch the thunder.

"Rose" I quickly turn around startled and then saw Emma standing there. "What are you doing?" She asks me
"Watching nature and the thunder." She looks at me.
"Thunder scares me, it's too loud, that's why I came down to see you," she says as there is another clap of thunder.
"What are your parents doing?"
"Outside, testing things, although I don't know why they never test things at night," I look outside and then looked back at her.
"Can you tell the time?" But she shakes her head. I look back outside trying to work out what time it would be. It looked too bright to be night, but the storm clouds are making it look darker.
"I think it might be daytime, It might just be the clouds making it look darker." Emma then looks outside and then back at me.
"My parents told me it's night time." I was confused about why they would tell her that, there was no real reason why told her that.

I looked back outside and saw the sun behind the many clouds. I was able to work out the time.
"It's about 5 pm," I say turning around. There wasn't much to talk about anymore after I figured out what time it was and that Emma already knows the plan on how we are going to get the TARDIS back so I tried to make small talk.
"Have you been able to read anymore?"
"I've been trying but I can't." She says while looking over at me.
"I'll promise I will help you lean when we get out." She nods at me and smiled
"What else would we do when we get out?"
"Travel around I guess, showing you the real world." She nods in excitement.
"Is there anyone else with you? Or is it just you can your friend."
"It's just us two," I said after a long pause.

"So how are you planning on escaping?" Emma asks me. I look round to the only window and then look back.
"That window, the doctor as something that can get through the bars don't worry."
"Wouldn't that make a lot of noise," I shook my head. She looks at me puzzled so I speak up.
"When we get out I'll show you what I mean." She nods in agreement and looks at the door.
"I think my parents are done, I'll see you later." I smile and nod as she leaves the room.

I heard another clap of thunder and look back out the window. I check the bars on the cell making sure the sonic screwdriver would be able to get through them. It just seemed to be screwed on so I knew the doctor wouldn't have any trouble getting through.

I stood watching nature as it became night, I watched the sunset and the thunder doing its thing. I heard a plate hit the ground and I quickly turned around. I saw no one there just a small plate of food. I took the key from my back pocket and unlocked the one shackle. I then tried to unlock the other one on my other wrist. I turned the key and it opened. Maybe all the shackles are opened by one key, but there are a few others. With relief, I took the other shackle off and quickly got the plate.

After I ate the little that was on my plate I left the plate where it was and walked back over to the back wall and had to put the shackles back on just in case. I sat back down watching the thunder. I heard footsteps then the door open. My gaze quickly turned from the thunder to the door. Emma then comes into my sight.
"Hello, what are you doing down here?" I say
"There are so many buttons and levers on that machine, I don't know how to turn it off, or work it," I thought for a second and all the alien and human machines ive seen.
"What does it looks like?"
"It's like round and a pipe in the middle and there are the pipe glows a kind of blue." I froze as I thought about her words. The description is just like the inside of the TARDIS. A thought of joy then came to me, I've seen the doctor pilot the TARDIS many times before.
"I know how to work it." I say quietly "I really do." Emma looked at me in joy.
"What do I do with the machine?" She asks exactly. I give myself a vision of the TARDIS before answering. I try and work out what buttons and levers she needs to press and pull then I finally answer.
"Pull the lever on the left, then press the blue button next to the red button then pull the lever you first pulled and then don't touch anything else, that should do than a trick." She nods at me and then repeats what I said.
"Pull the lever on the left, press the blue button next to the red button and then pull the lever I first pulled then I'm done?" I nod as she smiles and leaves the room. I lay back down and I heard the leaver being pulled. It made a noise then I heard Emma quickly running back upstairs. About 5 seconds after it was turned off I started to feel dizzy and I was going to faint, I quickly led down on the stone-cold floor and then I saw black, but then.