Chained up

Rose's POV

I woke up sitting against the wall and my wrist chained to the wall, I couldn't move far, the most I could do is walk a few steps if that. I couldn't hear Emma anymore, the only thing I could hear was the sound of the wind. I fiddled a bit with the shackles to try and see if I can take it off, I don't like being imprisoned but prefer it over being chained up to a wall in a prison cell. I started to pull at the chains, it was no use to was so tight around my wrist I could hardly move it. The chains bashed against each other making a lot of noise, then I heard the door open.
"What did you do to her?!" I shouted I needed to keep Emma safe.
"Who," he looked at me in suspicions
"Your own child, Emma" I glared at him and he only smiled making me more scared.
"What did you do to her!" I shouted
"None of your business girl. And also stop messing around with the chains it's making a lot of noise.

He walked out of the room keeping me tied up. I put my head against the wall, and looked up to the ceiling and thought. 'I need to get out and fast.' I knew the doctor would have found me by now if the TARDIS wasn't sent away, I also started to wonder if he had got himself in trouble as well, which he probably has, it wouldn't surprise me, we are both always getting into trouble and hard situations. Then I thought the doctor will also need help if he had managed to get himself in trouble. I tried to think of all the things the doctor could do by now. The TARDIS could have broke when it was sent away. The doctor could have gotten himself caught as well.

But my thoughts suddenly came to a stop when my head started spinning again at my weakness so I put my head on the cold stone wall trying to make myself feel better. I also started to feel sick like last time so I decided to try and sleep it all off with my head still against the wall. But it was no use I couldn't sleep. I started to think of the doctor again. I led down and was at the stone wall. But as I led down I felt a weak pain on my hip, I put my hand on my hip and there was a massive bruise on my side, it then made me think what he did to me when I last fell unconscious, I then felt a sudden fear fly through me as I felt a tear roll down my cheek. I sat myself up with my back against the wall again and looking down at the ground as more tears formed in my eyes.

"Rose, are you alright," I was stunned to hear Emma's voice. I looked up and saw her at the door. I look at her for a few seconds and quickly wiped away any tears answered with a sighed first.
"No, I- I just," I couldn't say anything else, my body wouldn't let me,
"Are you hurt?" She asked me and I can hear the concern in her voice. I had to think for a few moments before answering.
"I don't really know and I can't tell at this point in time." She looked at me confused "it's hard to explain, anyway how did you get down here, did your parents do anything to you? Are you hurt." I say trying to take all the attention off me. She hesitated before answering.
"They did hurt me a little,"
"How?" she rolls up her sleeve and shows me a cut in her arm, and then her leg has a massive bruise on it. I knew I needed to help her and fast.
"How did you get down here?"
"That chained my arm but my wrist is too small so I can slip my hand through the thing that goes around your wrist,"
"This thing?" I asked holding out my arm and pointing at the shackles.
"Yeah that thing, I only came down because I heard you crying a little and I wanted to make sure you are ok." I smile at her, she trusts me and cares about me so much I almost need to help her before anything else happens to her.

I put my arm down on the ground and cried out in pain from the cut on my wrist and how the shackles were tied on my wrist. I quickly took my hand off the ground and put my hand on my lap.
"Are you ok?" Emma's voice seemed more worried now. I smiled back trying to hold back the pain.
"It's just a little cut in my wrist, I tried getting out of these things earlier but I didn't go to plan." I started to felt nauseous again so I tried to get Emma to go back to bed without her getting worried about me.

"You shouldn't be down here and after they found out you were coming down at night they might be keeping an eye on you a little more now," she nods at me and understands in telling her to go to bed.
"Ok, I might try and come back down again tomorrow night." I nod and wave to her from the other side of the cell as she walks back off to the door. 

I sit against the wall, my head was hurting, my wrist was in pain and I felt sick in general. I knew after getting put unconscious for a 2ed time will make me worse so I just had to power through it. I put my head against the wall with my hand between my head and the wall and tried to sleep, it wasn't the easiest task but I managed to fall asleep still with a growing pain in my wrist.