Lions

The doctors POV

It was becoming day again rather quickly. It was about 6 am and the sun was starting to rise again. I decided to go and look for my sonic screwdriver again. Before I set off walking around again I quickly had a bit of water and picked some berry to take with me just in case.

After a few minutes, I heard people shouting and at first, I thought I was busted but it turns out they hadn't seen me yet so I quickly hid in a bush again behind a tree, this time I stayed as still as possible and made sure there were no living animals in this bush.
"Check all the bushes, that's where he was hiding last time," I heard one shout then I knew I needed to move and fast, there weren't many bushes so I knew I needed to act fast.

I crawled out of the bush, on the opposite side where then people were and tried to find a new hiding spot and fast. The only thing I could do was try and climb one of the trees and luckily there was one that looked easily climbable so I quickly went over and climbed up it.

About halfway up the leaves on my hand ripped. I quickly pulled my hand away from the tree with the other hand still on the tree keeping me in place. I knew I needed to keep going otherwise I would be seen soon.

I tried so hard not to let the cut on my hand get any worst by climbing so I had to try and use my arm to get up instead and I think it worked well. By the time I made it up the tree, the tribe was just coming behind the tree. All I could see was green leaves all around me and the floor beneath me. I sat on the branch and looking up into the sky and leaves for a break from climbing.

About 5 minutes later the tribe had moved on to a different area of the forest. I slowly made my way back down the tree which was surprisingly harder than climbing up it. When I was down from the tree I had another look at the cut on my hand but it seemed fine for now so I quickly and quietly went searching again for my sonic screwdriver, I knew I couldn't leave it because I would probably need it to save Rose.

After a few minutes, I knew I would have been far enough away from the tribe so I decided to be a little less careful when I was looking around for it.

I was walking for about ten minutes before I heard a wolf howling and I started to think wolfs aren't in Colorado. Then I remembered the dog, it might have been the dog howling. I followed the sound of then howling then I heard leaves rattling and quickly turned around and saw a little lion cub. It stared at me for a second before running off. My curiosity was telling me to follow it.

It looked back at me once and started to run faster away from me. Then I started to hear lions roaring as we got closer and I knew where it was taking me. As the roaring going louder and louder I started to slow down and find somewhere to hide. I followed the cub and at the last second I hid behind in a bush and on the other side, I saw a few lions asleep. The cub went next to I'm guessing its mother and went to sleep as well.

As I walked away I heard the sound of my sonic screwdriver and quickly turned around and looks back at the sleeping lions. I looked around hoping to find something to help me but there was nothing except trees and bushes. I quickly figured out what I needed to do. I needed to try and sneak in but the only way I could do that was just being really careful and a little bit of luck.

Before I tried to sneak into the lion den when another cub ran in and growled at me. One of the lions heard the growl and woke up and I knew I needed to act fast. The lion stood up and ran over to me and I quickly looked up and saw a vine, I grabbed on to one end and pulled myself up with the other end. The other lions that were woken up surrounded underneath me. I knew I needed to hide so the lions go away and I can find another way in. I pulled myself up with the vine to the branch the vine was on.

I grabbed onto the branch just as the vine snapped and I needed to try and pull myself up. As I tried to pull myself up my hand slipped and I tried to grip the branch with my other hand as much as I could. I looked down and the lions were still there looking up at me. I closed my eyes for a second before looking back up trying to get a good grip on the branch to pull myself up. Finally, I managed to get a good grip and pull myself up.

I sat on the branch relieved that I managed to escape last second. I looked into the lion den and saw my sonic screwdriver on a little rock. I saw the lions and lion cubs walking back into the den and went back to sleep. I put my head back onto the branch trying to think of more ways I could get my sonic screwdriver back. I closed my eyes just thought. Was Rose alright? Where is she? I then slightly moved my hand and I had a really good idea of how I could get my sonic screwdriver back, I opened my eyes and looked over at a vine and thought I could try and pull myself down into the lion den and grab my sonic screwdriver like I had escaped from them lions. I sat up and grabbed the vine and climbed up the tree a little more to get to a branch that hung over the den.